New Player w/ Couple Questions

8) Does the Passive Skill Tree tester on the website take account of the extra passive points you would get from the bandit quest? *Unanswered*

9) Do skill gems receive bonuses from support gems that are in the same link but not next to them? *Answered*

Yes

10) Does Iron Will affect skill gems that do physical damage like Dual Strike or Frenzy? *Answered*

No.

11) If you're using Blood Magic, could enemies leech mana from you? *Unanswered*

12) Do Reduced Mana costs passive nodes affect Mana Reserved? *Answered*

Yes.

Thanks everybody.

EDIT:
Removed Questions 1-7 for space efficiency.
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
Last edited by armyguyclaude on Dec 30, 2012, 11:53:54 PM
Hmm ...

Well i dont know it all,. thats for sure, but here goes...

#1 Endurance / Frenzy etc Charges, can be gained through the use of skills that grant them.
"
Endurance Charges grant 5% Physical Damage Reduction and 5% All Resists a piece. You can see this if you look at the [C]haracter sheet, and go to the Charges tab

#2 Uniques are a WIP, and there are many more to still be added, give it time.

#3 not to sure.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Dec 28, 2012, 8:49:59 PM
1. Endurance Charges grant 5% Physical Damage Reduction and 5% All Resists a piece. You can see this if you look at the [C]haracter sheet, and go to the Charges tab.

3. Don't know why they're not listed. Anyways:
-Diamond Flasks cause all hits to be Critical for 1.5 seconds.
-Granite Flasks grant +10000 Armor for a couple seconds.
-Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz Flasks grant Fire/Cold/Lightning resistance respectively, as well as 10 Maximum Resist to their element.
-Hybrid flasks refill both Life and Mana.

e; Flasks also come in Magic quality by the way. Whole other bunch of stuff you can get that way, such as Curse Immunity, movement speed, minion-healing, and unfreezing.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 28, 2012, 8:45:14 PM
EDIT:
Damn you beat me to it Vipermagi, damn you! ;)

"
armyguyclaude wrote:
1) What are endurance charges and how does a character get them? Are there many ways to get them or just 1-2.

Enduring cry grants a number of endurance charges based on how many monsters are around you, the cool down of the skill is shorter than the duration of the charges so you can build them up by multiple castings of the same spell.
Warlord's Mark, a curse, grants a percentage chance to gain an endurance charge upon killing a monster that is cursed with the curse.

Endurance charges offer 5% physical damage reduction per charge, you can get up to six charges with passives (I think) for a total of 30% physical damage reduction, with the proper passives they will also grant percentage based HP regen.

They can be expended for physical damage immunity through the use of immortal call, the ability Oak uses on occasion.

If you press 'c' inside the game it'll bring up the character screen, under the 'charges' tab you can see what bonuses all the different charges grant, even if you don't have any.

"
armyguyclaude wrote:
2) How come there are no Unique Single Hand Axes? All the other Single/Two Handed weapons have them.

Because noone put them in yet.

"
armyguyclaude wrote:
3) How come in the Items section of Game Tab at the top, there is no list of Flasks? I know I am new but I've seen flasks that were different than mana/hp on peoples streams. What are they?

Thanks

I don't know why they're not on the website but the non hp/mana flask are:

Topaz/Ruby/Saphire Flask - Grants Lightning, Fire or Cold resistance respectively and temporarily raises your maximum resist to (I think) 80%

Granite flask - +10000 armor for 2 seconds, more with quality and gear bonuses.

Diamond Flask - All strikes are critical strikes for 1.6 seconds, more with quality and gear bonuses.

Hope that answers your question.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Last edited by f3rret on Dec 28, 2012, 8:55:20 PM
Thanks everyone. Another quick question

1) When using Blood Magic, do mana reduction costs lower life costs?
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
"
armyguyclaude wrote:
Thanks everyone. Another quick question

1) When using Blood Magic, do mana reduction costs lower life costs?

Yes
Thanks guys. Still looking for the answers on Enduring Cry and Bear trap on enemy players. =D
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
-Double Post-
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Last edited by armyguyclaude on Dec 29, 2012, 5:50:49 AM
Enduring cry doesn't taunt anybody, ever, so it wont taunt players.

I should think a bear trap would immobilize a player, though I cannot be sure.

Yes, one handed bonuses apply while dual wielding. Though if you have a sword bonus it wont apply to axes, naturally.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
6) Also will bear trap immobilize an enemy player? *Unanswered*
Yes
My characters
Standard League: JackHardy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info