List of Monsters and Locations

This list was immensely helpful. Thanks so much!
rare Flame Hellion killed in 67 Arsenal map
If anyone has found Sin Master, Vault Hunter, or Noxious Tarantula please tell me where!
IGN: Sin
"
If anyone has found Sin Master, Vault Hunter, or Noxious Tarantula please tell me where!

Vault Hunter is in The Crypt lvl 2, its a skeleton wielding a bow so they stand out abit, i ran (Merciless) Crypt around 5-6times and got it, not sure on the others tho, hope that helps.
Ah thanks, ended up finding it in a map. Stuck with Sin Master and Noxious Tarantula! Really want to knock them out, but seeing as how I'll never own those uniques.... kind of pointless I guess :(
Got a Noxious Tarantula on Lv66 Grotto Map.
Got both Sin Master and Ink Spinner on Lv66 Dungeon Map.

I think the Dungeon map is able to roll any necromancer-type mob (got Sin Master and Diabolist so far), so it might take a while to get the Sin Master if you're unlucky.

Forgot to take screenshots though >_<
5 more to go~
Last edited by Blinknova on Dec 8, 2013, 11:08:38 PM
Awesome, 2 more... guess I'll be running lots of dungeon and grotto :/
Thank you all for posting & updating. Had 9 left before I decided to 'seek help'.

Just grinded Upper Prison for nearly 2 hours for Diabloist, nothin' but Brutus runs.

Skip to Shadow Archer in Dark Forest, and find in 11 minutes. Woot

edit - on Diabloist, probably did 25 or so upper/brutus runs, and nothing. First museum map, rare Diabloist in under a minute.

BLAMT!
Last edited by Zelpo on Dec 11, 2013, 2:25:43 AM
Yes! Noxious Tarantula in Vaal Pyramid map.... just need Sin Master -.-
-Edit- undead dungeon ftw! :) ty for the tips

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info