[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

With recent CI is it worth taking it at all?

"
renroval wrote:
"
samuraiduel wrote:
"
renroval wrote:
So, question for the ages:

Can this build beat an EK build in clearing maps?

No (in regards to how fast you clear - you are safer though), but in any group you're better than an EK build by a lot.

How so? Due to providing a ton of freeze I'm assuming. Still though, the damage output is pretty good overall, with three curses and two totems.

Safer? Don't really know. I've seen EKs just clear mobs in one throw which means no damage taken cause instant kill (except for physical reflect but granite solves that).

I would still love to see this work in high level maps though.

Is there any good EK builds/guides I can check out?
please do not compare this build with EK shadow as EK is confirmed by the devs to get mass nerf or removed from game completely.
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
"
hypershatter wrote:
please do not compare this build with EK shadow as EK is confirmed by the devs to get mass nerf or removed from game completely.

Oh it is? Hm, I must be missing out on something, my EK chars are decent but not op in any way.

Got to check on the subject.
"
hypershatter wrote:

Really?? Where? O_o

Also, in light of comparison, fine, let's compare it to uuh...lightning arrow ranger builds (just something off the top of my head lol)
Great build, i'm loving it so far and i can't until i'm at the later levels to truly see what it's like.

I do have a question though, i've read all the posts and i've been folling this thread dayly but i haven't seen this question yet. For the Bandits, what are the rewards you take for all difficulty? Normal: Mana/Resist/Skill, Cruel: Cast Speed/Skill, Merciless: Skill

I think you said you take the Skill point for Cruel but i haven't seen foor normal. any input on this from everybody?
"
Cragnous wrote:
Great build, i'm loving it so far and i can't until i'm at the later levels to truly see what it's like.

I do have a question though, i've read all the posts and i've been folling this thread dayly but i haven't seen this question yet. For the Bandits, what are the rewards you take for all difficulty? Normal: Mana/Resist/Skill, Cruel: Cast Speed/Skill, Merciless: Skill

I think you said you take the Skill point for Cruel but i haven't seen foor normal. any input on this from everybody?

u read all the posts except the guide. lol.

kill all bandits

IGN: hyperculler (torment)
I'd like to stress that it doesn't matter what build you are in A3 Merciless you need to upgrade your gear/resists to survive. That's not unique to this build or anything other. Gear becomes important here. Aim to have 30%+ in each resist and around 2k energy shield before you fight piety. Seriously.
IGN @Badwald
The Original complete build and the leveling build don't go to the shadow tree the same way, which one is recommended ?
How about using arctic breath instead of ice spear? if a player already has a decent crit hit chance, ice spear 600% crit chance would be obsolete anyway. Player only needs to have 100% crit hit chance right?? Any feedback on this arctic breath vs ice spear comparison?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
How about using arctic breath instead of ice spear? if a player already has a decent crit hit chance, ice spear 600% crit chance would be obsolete anyway. Player only needs to have 100% crit hit chance right?? Any feedback on this arctic breath vs ice spear comparison?

You can't reach 100% crit.

100% crit chance means 100% more crit from your base crit of the spell. 100% more crit chance on ice spear is 7% more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info