1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

"
hope this build will be updated soon , i want to try it in new league

It will be soon! I am testing some things with the new tree and some new skills. Obviously blasphemy and assassin's mark is amazing. Considering poison gem and the cluster and going for a couple more power charges at least for pve.

Stay tuned!
Either Gladiator or Assassin will be great for this build, though I haven't decided which I like better yet. The Assassin will give face melting dps in pve, but Gladiator will add the bleeding and ease of frenzy/endurance charge generation, as well as making mobs explode.

Anyone have a preference yet?
Last edited by roguemjb on Mar 2, 2016, 8:54:42 PM
Id prefer champion..for the permenant fortify..since the build got really gud damage and with the new gem improve inc crit strike the build can cap crit.😊
"
AlucardX45452 wrote:
Id prefer champion..for the permenant fortify..since the build got really gud damage and with the new gem improve inc crit strike the build can cap crit.😊

A lot of people are going that route, but it is totally unnecessary. I use Fortify linked with Whirling Blades and Flicker, and stay perma Fortify, it's easy. I think you miss out on a lot as Champion, unless you take it for the Inspirational node to help parties maybe.

Gladiator is SO FUN, bleeding and exploding mobs, and great in pvp.
Updated for 2.2!

Info on Ascendancy classes, gear, gems, new builds!

Multiple videos to come!
Finally added screenshots of stats and 2 videos, including Atziri!
Added a vid of Merc Izaro for kicks
I'd love to follow this guide since I have a sword very fitting for this build, but I need some more beginner friendly hand-holding, like lower level trees, and what to use for leveling, what to get from quests etc, if you'd add that I'd be grateful.
I'm a duck, Imma quack, I suck
What skill is best for PvP ? Just want to make a good pvp guy who could also easily do maps etc. Wondering if Tempest shield in cwdt for pvp is good also. Im currently using reave, im lvl 52 .
"
Darestine wrote:
I'd love to follow this guide since I have a sword very fitting for this build, but I need some more beginner friendly hand-holding, like lower level trees, and what to use for leveling, what to get from quests etc, if you'd add that I'd be grateful.

When I get some time, I will definitely add this to the guide, probably not before the next league starts, though. Basically, get Acrobatics first, then head to Shadow area, get all the damage and life nodes, then go to Marauder area, pick up frenzy charges around 40, and jewels around 80. Get the bleed nodes after you complete at least Cruel lab.

"
Drey070 wrote:
What skill is best for PvP ? Just want to make a good pvp guy who could also easily do maps etc. Wondering if Tempest shield in cwdt for pvp is good also. Im currently using reave, im lvl 52 .

I use Heavy Strike with this build, though Dual Strike is best if you don't go for the bleed build. This league, PvP was infested with sparkers and trappers who were overpowered as hell. Spark is crazy faceroll, so if you want the fotm, do that. I hope it gets nerfed before next league though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info