Cheap Physical Crit Split Arrow, The Blood Dance Ranger build[Nemesis]

Looks like we had both the exact same idea. My Ranger is Level 50 now, almost all survivability passives are done. Now can get some crit nodes and I should be fine on the damage side as well.
Only difference is, I went for Ondar's Guile, plus I plan on getting the Aura/Reserved Mana Nodes in the ranger starting area.
what about reflect?
the build is still in progress, i am currently lvl 77 and have 3300 dps on split arrow, reflect isnt lethal still but i have noticed if i attack a huge reflect pack my hp drops. The more your dps increases the more you have to respec into ondars guile, which i will probably do soon.
(i am just leveling 2 grace auras, because i had a free grenn slot, no particular reason for it)
IGN: ISeppukyu
Last edited by Yenicari on Nov 18, 2013, 11:39:58 AM
what about your accuracy, what % do you have?

Like a poster above mentioned about pierce gem and instead using projectile weakness. You could the potentially replace Pierce with Additional Accuracy. Quality Accuracy gives 2% increased critical strike chance per 1 point of quality.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
sure there are many ways to play, i prefer my gem setup thoug. My accuracy raing is at 88% now i but i have a nice amount of accuracy on my gear.
So what would you say a 15q split arrow gem is worth on Nemesis?
The silent majority.
5 chaos maybe ? not so expensive
Disclaimer: I have not played crit since reflect was nerfed and bows buffed.

Just a friendly reminder nemesis is a hardcore league. It is pretty damn fun to 3 shot piety; but too much damage is a real thing for crit builds. Remember the more damage you do the less effective armour becomes. It is a lot easier to boost your critical multiplier sky high, than to get the armour rating to support such damage.

If you ever get to the point where you are doing entirely too much damage, switch out critical weakness with warlords mark.

At last, be careful of reflect damage maps. The map bonus will stack with the rare monster affix.
<3 Free Tibet <3
hey how much blooddance worth in nemsis ? medium roll ;x and i got a unique quiver that gives 30% phys is it good for this build
i wanted to play ranger for so long and now that my 64 died im going for it :!
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info