1.0.1 Patch Notes

Aren't enduring cry and immortal call going to work exactly the same as they used to with Cast when damage taken? So you might get one less endurance charge or .4-.5 less seconds of physical nullification since the gems are lower level...still a huge advantage to run it.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
slacks wrote:
You make a new gem- Players make builds around said gem- then you make a change, and build is now useless!? Then WE, the loyal players have to use currency (with shit droprates BTW!) to downlevel gems, and respec, to fit your spur-of-the-moment changes.(Or start over on another char).

“A butterfly flaps its wings somewhere and the wind changes.. before you know it you've got a hurricane closing in. By the time anyone figured out the storm was coming, it was too late to do anything but batten down the hatches and exercise damage control.”

STOP MICROMANAGING! Even tho you have the best intentions, you will ultimetly piss ppl off and kill the game!

What was so broken about CoDT? no rly?
Did it lead to server instability? lag?
Like ALL of your other skills!?

Did it make the game to easy?
Like ALL of your other skills when build for that skill specificly!? (Ie. Kripp build of the week).

Also the ppl who thinks this is a good change, proberly DONT EVEN USE IT to begin with..

+11111111
Currently : see mobs - Leap slam in - CoDT proc - Destroy mobs, Jump to next pack - repeat.

After nerf : See mobs, cast enduring cry, Cast molten shell, Cast curse - then run in and Shift attack so they come to you.

Effectively you are just slowing down the flow of gameplay.
"
XStinger wrote:
Seen the CWDT nerf coming, large nerf? yes obviously

was it op as shit? yes again

Adapt or die, don't really matter what you think at this point =)

How is it you were able to see that it needed a nerf out the gate but guys @GGG apparently thought it was fine to release as it was 2 weeks ago?

It shows that GGG does a poor job of testing before adding stuff to the game, that or they don't have a very good comprehension of how ppl play their game. Either way it makes them look pretty dumb.

Beta is meant to be over but the game feels more like a beta than ever before.

I urge GGG to get their testing in order before releasing to the live realm, it's apparent that they are losing the trust of their playerbase & for a game that takes so much time investment it's not a good idea to fuck ppl around too much as they will just leave.
I just figured you can't use lvl 18 Immortal call with CwDT (not even lvl 20).
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Wow!
Some angry retorts here about this upcoming patch.
Get real people! You can dislike something or disagree on a decision but it's not as if you have all the right answers. Some of the posts here disgust me, seriously. Get a life!
"
Zazan wrote:
Patch Notes:

*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play

<3
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Voltus5 wrote:
Currently : see mobs - Leap slam in - CoDT proc - Destroy mobs, Jump to next pack - repeat.

After nerf : See mobs, cast enduring cry, Cast molten shell, Cast curse - then run in and Shift attack so they come to you.

Effectively you are just slowing down the flow of gameplay.

CwDT wasn't meant to be an offensive gem. Players found a way, and thus were featured, but that doesn't mean it was the intended mechanic. Post-patch you can run Lv2 Cwdt - Lv8 Molten - Lv5 Temp Chains - Lv5 Enduring cry and have nearly identical bonuses to what you did before the patch.
LOWER the "cast on dmg taken" gems DMG which u need to take, 2250 ISSS TOO MUCH, more in line would be 1K or 1,5K

or the gem will just be shit for most chars.
There will always be whiners. Just adapt, you freaking babies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info