1.0.1 Patch Notes

Chris, any ETA on combat sync improvements? Like next major patch or something?
IGN: Iworkeout
they just like to make us wasting currency and after that, after not even a month break everything because ...heei? we suck at adding stuff... we don't know how it will work but we add it and destroy it asap if it's usefull
I thought there was going to be some DOT buffs this patch. I am disappointed to see none.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
While many people are being ungrateful brats, I'd like to thank GGG for the excellent work they've done in creating a game as fun as Path of Exile. People will complain about the small things, but I still think this is the best free to play game in existence at the moment, and the continued support and patches and addition of content is great :]
By nerfing Cast on Damage Taken you make Nemesis league absolutely crap.
Even as someone who usually crticizes GGG alot for some of their balance decisions I have to say that this is probably one of the best patches I have seen so far. No complaints here. Great work.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Oh I just realised... how am I supposed to get this CODT gem to level 18 within a reasonable timeframe, it'll be a week of playing before I can use my level 18 molten shell again :/

It's a good change otherwise. But annoying in that respect.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Nov 12, 2013, 4:30:54 AM
"
Chris wrote:
The much higher monster life in 1.0.0 for groups has really disincentivised playing in them. There was a major shift towards solo play.

You want hard game, playing solo is harder, why you broke good change you implemented in 1.0.0? I would rather expect even increasing mobs health further and add increased damage.

And RIP CwDT, you will be missed, the most fun two weeks in year of playing PoE.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
So, you introduce a new gem (CoDT) which massively is used by all players, changing their gear and passives to fit on it and in just a few days you make it like crap. This really sucks big time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info