Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

sell them andvariuses, nobody can afford to use that when this patch hits. immortal flesh... i was wondering when will someone come up with a build for it, after this patch im pretty sure nobody will.
Purity nerf means a few skill points in resist nodes. Stop crying you sissy franzlebloobers.
"
Purity nerf means a few skill points in resist nodes. Stop crying you sissy franzlebloobers.

yeah, getting max resistance is a joke as is, i'd argue most people who ran purity did so for the +max%, not because they actually needed the base +X%.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
alvarez69 wrote:
great up date

but i hope developpers read comments ... i think atm problems and big problems who broke the game are

LAG ON SERVER
LAG AND DESYNC FLIKER CYCLONE
LAG IN PARTY
DROP IN SOLO
LAG LAG

thats really broke the game i hav 20 go connection internet not my fault really servers problem

gl

I have played since Closed Beta and the game runs better now than it ever did. I did upgrade my video card in Open Beta, but the full release has been awesome.
Take a good look at your hardware and see if upgrades are not what is needed.

Sorry, I don't agree with that at all. I recently made my first cyclone and flicker build and it desynchs like mad. It's not my hardware, it desynchs the same if I have 1 poe client running, or 3 clients running.

I have an Ivy Bridge Corei5, 16GB RAM, 7950 graphics card, and a very fast internet connection. It's not my hardware, it's the network code.

GGG need to look seriously at fixing desynch, and get off their asses and implement item filtering as well.
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Nov 11, 2013, 7:24:04 PM
OH and PLEASE FIX the Scion Helm BUG Really getting annoying
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
theres so many peoples negative posts I agree with in this thread and enough people agreeing with my negative posts that I actually feel bad for GGG now. Chris and the team, know that we love you guys, we love your game, we appreciate all the hard work thats gone into this. Thats why we say the things we do because we want it to be right, its the greatest arpg ever it has to be right for the sake of gaming.

Any new players reading this, dont be too distressed, what the veteran players are crying about is very real but its going to take you a long while to even get in a position where you can notice what a lot of us are complaining about. GGG are actually a team who listens to their players and makes changes, you dont have to wait 2 years for an off the shelf purchase expansion for shit to actually get fixed around here. A lot of things weve complaining long and hard about have been fixed, from the duelist patch to the ranger patch to 1.0.0 many long standing issues with the game have been sorted. Sometimes we had to be dragged kicking and screaming through changes for our own good, sometimes we had to do some kicking and screaming to get our point across for the good of the game. Best thing you can do is ignore the QQ on the forums, play the game, make your own mind up 3 months from now when you are in a position to know what you're talking about.

Thank you for injecting a little reason and historical perspective into this discussion.

I play games to have fun and stressing over every little change gets me nowhere. For example: I had a powerful character (build withheld so as not to be off topic) who was nerfed into oblivion on the 1.0 patch. I was upset for a while but I realized that by following a build for a borderline exploit of a skill gem/weapon combo I was taking a risk and I can't blame the company for closing that loophole. I enjoyed making a new, even better, character using some of the fun things the release brought. Adapt, don't take it so seriously, have fun! :)

Edited to clarify my point.
Last edited by dudlidotcom on Nov 11, 2013, 8:21:01 PM
"
Tanakeah wrote:

...Elemental damage in this game is already extremely dangerous...

...GGG seems to want elemental damage to be so ludicrously powerful that players need any little advantage to survive it...

What I've been saying the whole time.

Elemental damage is OP in comparison to physical damage.
Think, what bosses are the toughest? Lets get them here... Piety, Megaera, Dominus (and even Asphyxia in the Waste Pool map with: GMP, -max, extra damage as cold).

I mean... is there anything to even debate here with elemental vs. physical? (hint: Immortal Call)

Get some balance in here, sooner rather than later.
is anyone Can Log On To Patch Of Exile Now??? Couse i cant! When i want to log on to THe game It say I need to Update New Patch 1.0.1?? Is the server offline right now or Online??
"
StormHunter wrote:
When will we get the charges microtransactions? The new ones really look awful,I can take the purity nerf but not a nerf to the look of something that was fine only because you want to sell us some microtransactions, better add more pets or skill effects, but not this shit!

My thoughts, exactly.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Nov 11, 2013, 8:40:44 PM
"
Melkrow wrote:
POE "solo" players are the most self centered and entitled assholes I've ever seen in a gaming community.

Coming from a guy that plays solo 95% of the time.

What? What a great imbecilic sweeping generalization you have applied to all solo players

But let's say that it's true

Why are they not entitled to play a video game they spend spend money on (in most cases) in a manner they deem fun. I thought entertainment was a form of self indulgence?
Last edited by D0ndarion on Nov 11, 2013, 8:53:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info