[Release]Ingame Itemlevel and DPS Display using Autohotkey

"
DoubleU wrote:
Frankly one thing we dont need in PoE is a damage meter.

^ This, damage meters help create an elitist attitude.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
i've got a problem "Error at line 1"
Okey the problem is fixed with unicode 32bit version :)
Error at line 1.. how did you guys resolve it? I don't know what to do.. :D
"
belquerst wrote:
Error at line 1.. how did you guys resolve it? I don't know what to do.. :D

1. Download AHK here: http://ahkscript.org/download/ahk-install.exe
2. Run install file, select custom installation, download Unicode 32bit
3. Run the script again
i downloaded the unicode 32 bit and now it gives me error at line 243. How can i fix this?
Last edited by MyTermz on Sep 5, 2014, 7:01:48 PM
With PoE Alt tabbed into the background, when I double click on the script, it runs, giving me the item info for what would be underneath my mouse if PoE was at the front.

I.E, I'm in Windows and I double-click the script, I get the item info for the game in the background. When I press CTRL+C in the game over the same item, nothing happens.

I've tried using the regular 32 bit and Unicode 32-bit versions. I've put them in the same folder as someone suggested previously.

I've tried running all versions as administrator. I've also tried compiling the script and running it as exeputable as an administrator.

I'm getting trolled so f***ing hard by this program.

What else can I try?
for me it only works when game runs in windows mode, anyone else got same or its just what it is? if I play full scream it dont show me noting only shows me stats when I alt+tab and pres reload scrip then it shows up that stats.
Has there been any response at all from GGG? because i feel like, i don't see this as some kind of cheat or anything but at the same time i really don't feel like stepping on GGG's toes in this question
"
LatvianBoy wrote:
for me it only works when game runs in windows mode, anyone else got same or its just what it is? if I play full scream it dont show me noting only shows me stats when I alt+tab and pres reload scrip then it shows up that stats.

Yes, I have the same problem. Please do post back here if you find a fix. It's driving me nuts >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info