<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hey guys, we're back and better than ever! Send me a PM for an invite!

IGN: SubPulse
We're active in Ambush~
looking to join currently playing in ambush league solo ,it's getting a little boring so invite me if i'm on anytime i'll be playing BADAsMoFoe.
Please in me: BrutalGorgasm (Ambush)

Very active player from Melbourne playing solo so far but am looking forward to group play!

Cheers

Im a really new player, currently on a low lvl ranger. IF you still allow newbies to join can I have in on that?
ign is Lannien
we accept all players from every walk of life - newbies, veterans and everybody inbetween, as long as you play ambush league.
"
klintz wrote:
we accept all players from every walk of life - newbies, veterans and everybody inbetween, as long as you play ambush league.

oh, that's lucky then. I ended up playing in the ambush league. Who should I PM to join?
A mostly solo player right now, with One Year old twins to deal with I only get play time in between work, and their constant needs.., not really a lifestyle fitted to playing in leagues or guilds :)

Not Aussie, but love gussies! Plus I am pretty much in Aussie time zone....I am in teh US military current in South Korea. Would love love to join an ambush guild.

Currently have LVL66 Templar specked for MF 200/10 IIR/IIQ so far.

IGN: SearingburningBond
OE is looking good klintz... keep up the good work mate.

Cheers
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info