<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Aussie from NSW Looking to join!
IGN - _Zombola_
Cheers
Sign me up, played pretty casually since closed beta (cousin was on dev team, Apr 20, 2012) but much more active last two leagues. PM me here or in-game.

Account: TehScat
Character: Scatty_CursedTotems
Hey guys only new looking for an aussie guild, ad me on The_Apache_

Just started on hardcore delve, only low level, looking for someone to play with, dont know much about the game tbh

Aussie from NSW Looking to join!
IGN - frostJuice
Cheers
just got back to PoE (left halfway through beast). I'm Kiwi, that all good? Only lvl 83 on Delve so far, only been on for 4 days. looking for some chill people do stroll through some dark tunnels with

IGN: Single_Digit_IQ
I got nothing today, you guys?
Hi
Looking for an Oceanic guild and everything points to you guys, took a look and seems you're still playing and hope to get in on the action :)

Account: VeenarM
Delve Characters:
- AlwaysTrustedAndTrue - Jugg RF
- VenoM_Dye - Deadeye MF TS
- VPewPew - Elementalist - Arc

Hi, looking for an aussie community that I can join, for leveling/mapping/carries/etc. Been playing for the past 5 or so leagues.

Characters:
ERROR_ScorpyBoi
ERROR_NotEnoughSentinel

Those are the main two I play in SC Tradeleague delve rn.
Hi, player from WA and I've been looking to join an Australian guild for a while.
Account name: ImGif
ign: PINKGY
Hi,

I am looking for an Aussie guild to have fun with. Including chatting, partying, sharing masters and helping each other out.

I am a long time gamer and have recently got back into POE.

My current character in Delve is a lvl 85 RF Juggernaut. I have created many other characters as well including Guardian Aura Support. For fun I have also crafted some of my own builds (e.g. Reverse Knockback BV Support).

IGN: IHaveTheFireGround

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info