<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Keen to join!
Have 2 other mates willing to join also

IGN: BROZERKA
Would love to be able to play with other people from AU

IGN: ezznece
Would I be able to join your guild? Have about 750 hours and would like to start playing with some people in game. :)
I'm after an invite!
Could i get one?
I'm experienced, lvl 90

IGN : Kraccus
Exile reporting from Perth, please invite me.

lvl 80
IGN: letstrythisgameagain
Would Love to Join IGN BreachMeSideWayz

Active player Looking to map mostly play 3month leagues not to interested in standard.
Would absolutely love to join an aussie guild, I play about 9-10 hours each day. Interested in leagues, not standard. Thanks!

IGN: xVesicle
Hey there, would love to join, looking for something else other than solo mapping. Mainly temp leagues, but keen to be more social here.

IGN: ThisHasToBeTheLastChar
Any spots left for an exile from Perth that just switched over from the Diablo trilogy 2 months ago after playing enthusiastically for 20 years now ?

Still new to PoE but calling a Lvl90 RT Cyclone Jugger my own and have explored the worlds of Wraeclast thoroughly solo but now ready to mingle to take it a step further. Guess, league is the way to go for me, but not the guts or network to go HC, only SC. Would like to join an ACTIVE guild with good communication and party play.

Active player with a strong RPG / Hack 'n' slay background

IGN: HauDruffWieSau

Hi all. Have been playing solo casually(Usually 1 hr a day) for the last month and a bit. Last time before I played was a couple of years ago but looking to get back into it. Would be good to group with some people in my own time zone so if there is a spot free I'd be appreciative of an invite!

1 char : Breach Lvl 82 Pledge of hands Firestorm marauder
IGN : AlphaAndOmega

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info