0.9.13h Patch Notes

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
"
KenshiD wrote:
Sad about alchemy and block but I guess you have to counter stashtab fanatics and block is really powerful.

Other than that. hybrid armor yeah!
Buying stuff yeah!

and 0.10.0 comes closer!
Fixed. ;)
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Great patch, Thx !
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
This looks great. I'ma try it out tonight. One thing I'm curious about (as it's still around) is the ability to sell items for more than you buy them for.

The elusive chromatic linked whites that occasionally pop up in stores generally can be bought for scrolls of wisdom or low level orbs. Selling them back, however, nets you a chromatic orb in return.

I actually managed to grab 2 with that method this past saturday...er...sunday. It was technically Sunday morning.
[quote="Xavderion"]Adapt or die.[/quote]
[quote="NekoHanten"]You are a prisoner who has been exiled to Wraeclast. Do you think it's meant to be easy and fun?[/quote]
failed quote, how do I delete this post?
Last edited by Guilherme84 on Dec 3, 2012, 8:40:01 PM
"
Chris wrote:

Quality now no longer affects the block chance of shields.

My blockrobat is nerfed... and it wasnt even powerfull... 1000000 times DISLIKE

im losing a lot dps to use a shield... and it still has the block chance nerfed... sucky...

sounds like ES is the only shield it worth to use... Crest is garbage
Hybrid armor buffs? You made my shadow one happy man.
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
"
This looks great. I'ma try it out tonight. One thing I'm curious about (as it's still around) is the ability to sell items for more than you buy them for.

The elusive chromatic linked whites that occasionally pop up in stores generally can be bought for scrolls of wisdom or low level orbs. Selling them back, however, nets you a chromatic orb in return.

I actually managed to grab 2 with that method this past saturday...er...sunday. It was technically Sunday morning.

Don't see that as a big deal. One, you have to pay attention and actually look for them. Two, it's not a pay-to-win thing, and three, it doesn't really unbalance anything. It's just another luck aspect to the game, which fits right in with the general theme of most things being a lottery.
Devs have said this is intentional. It's a way to make you feel like you're exploiting the game without actually doing so.

Also, as the above poster stated, it keeps you on your toes.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Devs have said this is intentional. It's a way to make you feel like you're exploiting the game without actually doing so.

Also, as the above poster stated, it keeps you on your toes.
I had two levels in a row where the vendor offered me 6 socket items. Nothing like trading a transmutation for 7 jeweler's orbs. The vendor also had (after the level up) a 5 socket, 5 linked item (for 1 trans again). Sold that for 2 gcp instantly (was offered more, but I'm a nice guy and told the buyer only 2 gcp). Talk about ripping off the vendor. ;)
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Dec 4, 2012, 4:26:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info