Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters and Customer Support Vacancy

"
geradon wrote:
"
it's the perfect excuse to emigrate there!
but for family, I'd do it.

works only if you're already lining in the commonwealth and healthy (as well as your family and parents). new zealand is paranoid about people immigrating there and being a burden on the health care system.

links aren't allowed here but there are funny examples of people who got denied imigration even if their relatives were already working in the country because they're too fat.

Sweet! I'm healthy and Malaysia is on the commonwealth list.
I hadn't yet received any contact about creating my Unique and Avatar so I contacted Support. They got back to me today :-) I needed to email Carl they said. I think I'd rather work it out via PM but that's just me.

I know you guys were crazy busy leading up to Release but I'm surprised no one's got to us all yet. :-)

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
News on release supporter packs?

Let me give you more moneyz, Chris Q_Q
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Que the http://www.immigration.govt.nz/ going down in 3..2..1..
"
the office is very tight knit and carefully coordinated. everything about PoE is proudly kiwi (give or take a Swede, an American or two and a very talented Korean) so this makes perfect sense.

it's the perfect excuse to emigrate there!

but for family, I'd do it.

That would be akward...

"Hey guys, this is Your new coworker, he paid for this f***ing building and all!" ;-)
I wanna move to Auckland now :(
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
id like to see poe translated into greek,it would truly fit the game because it seems to be themed around 4th-5th A.D century,correct? or atleast would be my guess since theres a mix of dark side of roman empire culture and some stuff tossed in from the barbarians too.
I'm moving to Wellington early next year (from Australia), might have to change my destination ;).
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Thanks Chris! :)
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Lyralei wrote:
Sweet! I'm healthy and Malaysia is on the commonwealth list.

nice for you. but i wouldn't trust a foreign gouvernment with my personal medical data and that of my family and grandparents, especially not if it's part of the five eyes - alliance with the worlds top data hoover leading the group. i find this practice of health selection questionable at least. but i can understand your position coming from a country which still has the death penalty, it can only get better.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info