Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters and Customer Support Vacancy

Can I, can I work from home in Australia :P?
"
verts wrote:
Can I, can I work from home in Australia :P?

I second this. I'll put money for a dedicated laptop where I'll be on a Skype call during working hours.
Can I work from China, Beijing? :D

This is exactly my job, though for an other company *fly away*
Forever Noob
Is there any way for non-Diamond/Eternal supporters to get the newsletter direct from the source?
IRON MAN
They are pretty hardcore about supporting their locals with the jobs... I've had a standing offer years ago while also dedicating my time to moderation... no go.

Everyone wants to help out this great company and perhaps earn something by doing so, but ya'll get to stand in line ;)
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
If you live in Auckland (New Zealand), are very familiar with Path of Exile and would like to work with us, please email samantha@grindinggear.com!

why asking from other countrys.... ???? they just looking for freelancers in their homebase :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Does it really have to be someone who lives in Auckland?

How can you make it to work when you're not living in Auckland?
Why not make the offer to the mod team, and set them up with @ggg email accounts?
GODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU(DEVELOPERS)FOR THE FANTASTIC GAME
MALAYSIAN SUPPORTER ;)
"
the office is very tight knit and carefully coordinated. everything about PoE is proudly kiwi (give or take a Swede, an American or two and a very talented Korean) so this makes perfect sense.

it's the perfect excuse to emigrate there!

but for family, I'd do it.

Load em into the back of the pick-up and take them with you
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info