Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters and Customer Support Vacancy

Previous newsletters are here: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24.

Our customer support department is looking for a few extra (possibly temporary) staff members to help with our email backlog! If you live in Auckland (New Zealand), are very familiar with Path of Exile and would like to work with us, please email samantha@grindinggear.com!

If you're a Greek Path of Exile player, check out poegreece.com - it's a community fansite that includes translated content and forums.

By the way, the new Build of the Week episode is still being worked on and should be out this week :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 4, 2013, 12:11:14 AM
!!!! who left? Jess did you go!? You always respond to my emails : (
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on Nov 4, 2013, 12:11:45 AM
omg first

edit: dammit
Last edited by roguemjb on Nov 4, 2013, 12:11:33 AM
"
Nithryok wrote:
!!!! who left?

No one, it just got super busy and we need to scale that department up!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Does it really have to be someone who lives in Auckland?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
!!!! who left?

No one, it just got super busy and we need to scale that department up!

That's great news then! once my payment makes it through the buried emails my donation will help fund that new spot! ( or get razors for the no shave challenge you need to get in on that as well chris!)
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Aura spoilers plox!
Sweet. Can't wait to get started on my item.
I could fill the position if youre willing to outsource to Palmerston North :D
For people that doesn't want to click 37 different links to read the newsletters. I'm maintaining a thread on the forum that contains previous ones:

Eternal and Diamond Supporter Newsletters
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 4, 2013, 12:53:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info