<ÉXILES> Recruiting SOCIAL Players!! - Discord & Mapping - Challenge leagues [Legacy HC + SC]

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your guild, been playing since release and have a 84 marauder and a 81 ranger. Just looking for some friendly people to play with.

ign: Manius_Magnus
Last invites have been send, have not been watching this anymore since the one week race started ^^
i am, wanting to join the clan if at all possable, i live in the usa, and im on,about 3-4 days a week :3
<3
I'll hop online right now to send the invite, we have some US - Canadian players that would love to have more people to hang out with during their game time hours.
Are there many EU/UK gamers in the guild? If yes, then feel free to invite me. I'm active when not on work shift.
Yes, EU/UK is represented well.

I'll send an invite now so you can check it out.

For other players that are interested but mind waiting till an officer or the leader takes a look here, feel free to send a pm ingame.

edit: sry aivaras, full guild atm. I send a pm to the leader, might get an inv later this day.
Last edited by Ahskay on Jan 14, 2014, 5:39:06 AM
Sorry to everyone that have not been able to be invited to the guild just yet, I have been away sorting a few things out so I haven't been able to check the forum post for a few days, but thankfully Ahskay has stepped up and kept an eye on it for me!!

I will be looking over the guild for people who haven't been active in a long time to make some space for people that will be playing and taking part in the guild, I will also look at expanding with more slots if everyone has been online within a reasonable amount of time and such...

Thank you for all of the interest and I hope you can hold on until later today (those of you who were unable to join due to space issues)

Kind Regards
Patrick
+---------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
̯ http://TheExiles.net
Recruitment is open again :) If you have some questions, PM me!
IgN:@PleaseMoreGore
^
IgN:@PleaseMoreGore
Hey, I'm interested in joining. Just recently started playing PoE about a week ago. Only have one character (a 31 duelist) at the second, but I can tell I'm gonna be around playing this game for a while haha.

Feel free to PM on here or ingame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info