<ÉXILES> Recruiting SOCIAL Players!! - Discord & Mapping - Challenge leagues [Legacy HC + SC]

It's that time of the league again where activity drops in every (or most) guild(s) and I'm looking to get a little 'more' going on than people using Guild as a chat feature.

Discord is a requirement, but voice is optional, we're actively looking for people that will use a mic when they group up to map but of course it's not a 100% of the time requirement, just encouraged.

We use Discord to keep everyone up to date about guild matters and events. Feel free to hop in and chit chat with the guild even when you're not playing PoE. We have channels for that. (voice and text)

Right now we're looking for players that want to map with other players, and are willing to use a mic as stated above!

We have roughly this many available slots:
  • 25 HC slots
  • 14 SC slots

See below for guild features and how to get into the guild!

-----

The Exiles are recruiting again. I'll fix up the post below in some time but right now we're looking to boost activity and get a higher quality of players in versus quantity of players.

Guild Features:
  • We have a total of 140 guild slots (at least 100 filled)
  • We have 65+ guild stash tabs (and counting)
  • We have a Mumble VoIP server with members across both leagues that actively use it
  • We do not over-moderate the guild
  • Very active and helpful officers!
  • Guild Events!

What We're Looking For!
  • Social players
  • Players that would rather talk than type while partying
  • Theory crafters
  • More HC Applicants that are willing to interact in the guild

Requirements!
  • Join our Discord
  • Be an active player
  • Be a social gamer

We are working towards getting a guild website live and we're going to launch guild wide events this April.

How To Join:
Drop into our Discord server and mention an officer or an Admin, with @officers with your message or @patriick for notifying me.

Here is a link to join our Discord:
https://discord.gg/qyaa5 (Updated 30/04/17 24hr link)

Alternatively, if the link is stale please hop over to this page and try to message myself or an officer in-game:
https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/49836

On that page you will see a list of members including status such as Officer etc, most will likely redirect you to our discord with a fresh link. Please DO NOT private message Officers via this forum. Many do not check often. Feel free to leave me a private message if all else fails. I check it every 24-48hrs.

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED VERY SOON!

Some of our past posts are below here for browsing if you're interested.
Spoiler
The guild website is currently down -- 18/06/2016 -- I'll fix that very soon. People who want to map in groups & people willing to use Mumble (voice chat) would be very welcome.

Hello everyone!

We The Exiles guild are back to recruiting players. Please give this thread a read and if you're interested feel free to send me a message here, the guild website will be down for a while but once back it will be packed with features for everyone to enjoy as an optional thing.

Send me a message on here with your current character name, your time zone or country and a little note on why you'd like to join, for instance... Mapping with people and so on. If you would like an invite to the guild. I check the website as often as I can.

Also note that this guild is a challenge league specific guild.

Guild - Features At A Glance
  • We have a total of 100 guild slots
  • We have 65+ guild stash tabs (and growing)
  • We have a Mumble VoIP server with members across both leagues that actively use it

As a note to all new members, if you're looking to trade something valuable or exchange currency with other guild members, be sure to post it openly to the guild chat so that others can see if you're being given an accurate deal or not. This will help avoid any scams or mispriced mistakes as prices do change actively in this game... Just a warning to avoid any possible troubles!

Guild Goals

Guild Goals
The goals of this guild are simple, I'd like to create a laid back and fun place for Exiles, both experienced and or new, to gather and party up, trade, chat and generally theory craft builds and interact without all of the insane demands that you may see from other guilds.

Ultimately I would like to form a fresh and active guild where members theorycraft, share ideas and concepts as well as take part in guild activities such as small events hosted by myself the guild leader.

The most challenging and ambitious goal yet is creating an active guild without the commitment requirements of other guilds.

If you would like to know more, please refer to the links at the bottom of this thread for the guild website that goes into more detail about the guild and it's members.

Who Should Join
Who Should Join
If you don't take things too seriously and you just want people to play alongside with, competition is welcome, just keep calm and enjoy the game!

Theorycrafters especially welcome, item tinkerers are also wanted. If you like to test out build ideas and attempt to craft wacky items you should fit right in.

Who Shouldn't Join
Who Shouldn't Join
You shouldn't join if you're impatient or take the game way too seriously, we're here to have fun, with that being said we accept competitive gamers all the same just know that not everybody shares the same play time, experience or knowledge about the game. This guild is more about building a nice little community for players of all skill levels to gather and enjoy the game together. If you're looking for pure power players, this is likely the wrong guild for you.

What To Expect
What To Expect
You can expect that there may be more members playing SC than HC at times, but as I work through the recruitment drive to help balance this back out, I hope that you will stick around and help with things where possible but most of all, simply enjoy the game and take part in the guild, together we'll work towards building the ideal guild where fun is put before ladder scores or trying to one up everyone else.

The guild events are going to be put on hold until the website is live again...

+---------------------------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
|
̯ http://TheExiles.net (CURRENTLY OFFLINE)
|
̯ About :::: http://www.TheExiles.net#about
+--
̯ Info :::::: http://www.TheExiles.net#overview
+--
̯ News ::::: http://www.TheExiles.net/news.html
+--
̯ Apply :::: http://www.TheExiles.net/apply.html

I would like to give a big thank you to all those who have donated to the guild in the past which has helped us significantly with expanding the guild stash and member slots. It is by no means a requirement to make a donation, every member that is listed here donated voluntarily of their own will and I really appreciate everyone coming together like this.

100 points donated by Kaxxty
45 points donated by Ahskay
150 points donated by Tvle83
82 points donated by VCX
2355 points donated by Patriick (myself)
30 points donated by psykodoughboy
100 points donated by Asamodeus
230 points donated by Bagsoftea
4 points donated by Endcrisis
14 points donated by Gulleklumpen
5 points donated by MBlueW
5 points donated by letsdoHC
99 points donated by dannemm
50 points donated by jason8261

some older versions

Hello everyone!!

The Exiles are here again looking to recruit players in an attempt to revive a once thriving and respectable guild, back to all of its former glory. We're not strict, pretty laid back and enjoy interacting by partying up and mapping together and just chatting in general.

We've swapped over to using an application form so that we're can have both officers and leader able to access and send out invites as well as generally improve the process, as before people would just message with "Can I join?" instead of reading through and applying properly.

We have a website that is currently being developed (currently acting as a landing page)
www.TheExiles.net

A Detailed About Us As A Guild

This isn’t a strict guild where you will be required to put your life on hold or put the game before anything. It is after all, “just a game” but we do ask that you take part in the guild activities, interact with members and generally chat from time to time, help a member out when they’re in need and try to be as active as you can. We are hoping to find reasonably active members so that the guild is never completely dead for too much time at any given moment or any particular day, but there is always a quiet time here or there which will be unavoidable for now. We also ask that if you’re going to be away from the game for a prolonged period of time, that you let us know in advance so that we can make note of it. Message myself on the Path Of Exile forums, post a reply to the guild thread or send an email, whichever means of contact best suits you will be fine.

Participation in the guild whilst you’re online is the only real requirement beside the fact that you don’t act too immature or rude to other members.
We would like to recruit pleasant and mature individuals that like to interact with others and party up to play through the game and clear maps. If you like to talk builds and theory crafting characters then that is very much welcome too. We aim to avoid as much flaming and or bullying of any form as much as possible, whilst there will always be “that one guy” (or girl) we ask that if there is any trouble within the guild chat please inform myself or an officer and it will be dealt with accordingly.

The above should give you a general idea of the type of guild we’re looking to form or at least an idea of the type of people we intend to fill it and I will update this section with a more detailed set of descriptions in time.

We do have some rules, but these will not be a problem to any ‘decent’ individual, and mostly it’s just common sense but we feel it has to be expressed due to past experiences.

The Exiles is a guild open to players of all experiences and levels. We take on new and experienced players. We like to help new players learn the game just as much as playing alongside our fellow experienced players as we deal devastating damages through the course of a map for loot. We make ourselves available to help members wherever possible and we encourage others within the guild to do the same.

The goal is to build and maintain a positive and upbeat atmosphere within the guild so that new players to the game and new guild members can ask questions without fear of being ridiculed or made fun of.

We accept applicants based on application date and time as a first come first serve basis, level and experience doesn’t put you in front of another applicant. There is currently a maximum of 100 guild slots and there is no direct intention of expanding beyond this anytime soon. Stash tabs are going to be the focus for the near future guild improvements.

*Please Read Through Carefully Before Applying*

• We have a total of 100 guild slots
  • We have 56 guild stash tabs (and growing)
  • We have a Slack team chat for constant contact with guild leader
  • We have a Skype group for Skype users
  • We have a TeamSpeak server!
  • We accept applications for new and experienced players
  • We’re pretty laid back
  • We do not support those who break the terms and conditions of GGG
  • We heavily believe against trying to "one up" guild mates or scam them in any way

As a note to all new members, if you're looking to trade something valuable or exchange currency with other guild members, be sure to post it openly to the guild chat so that others can see if you're being given an accurate deal or not. This will help avoid any scams or mispriced mistakes as prices do change actively in this game... Just a warning to avoid any possible troubles!

• Don’t leech from the stash - If you take something, replace it or something better.
  • Help out when you can
  • Please notify us if you’re going to be inactive for a long period of time
  • No excessive use of swearing in the guild chat
  • No racism in the guild chat
  • No bullying of any kind in the guild chat

• Aged 16+
  • Be able to read and write English to an understandable degree
  • Be ‘reasonably’ active
  • Be willing to partake in guild activities
  • Be willing to disclose your email upon application

We have developed a rather simple system for the guild's stash so that we don't have many new members stealing everything and hoping to another guild (this has happened before) and to help add a certain layer of security in general, not because we don't trust our members but to help protect those who contribute their precious finds, to make sure they're being of use and helping another member instead of looted from the stash and sold or something.

Black Tabs
These tabs are Officer only tabs, which means that you can view and add to these tabs to help the guild, but you cannot actively remove without notifying an Officer.

- Officers: Add / Remove
- Members: Add
Dark & Light Green Tabs
These are the all access tabs. Also the white and grey tabs you see will follow the same rule sets as open access to everyone.

- Members: Add / Remove
Pink Tabs
Currently this will be used for the Guild currency. The rights will not change on the colours expressed here so if you see it being used for something else in the future, perhaps the forum post was not edited yet but the permissions will remain the same throughout.

For the currency tab we have opened access to our Officers who are carefully selected members of the guild. This will help the entire guild, those who need some currency will be able to ask an Officer for help with that as opposed to having to wait for the Guild Leader.

Dark Purple Tabs
These tabs are going to be reserved for our Guild Events. Only the Guild Leader can remove items from this tab to ensure that everything flows smoothly for the lottery based events and item giveaways. Ever member can add to these for when they need to buy a ticket, but nobody can openly remove.

- Leader Only Tab!
- Officers: Add
Light Purple Tabs
These tabs are going to be used for Divination cards, for the guild to share or give them away to others attempting to collect them.

Light & Dark Brown Tabs
The will be used mostly for good base crafting gear. Open to all.

Gem & Map tabs
Gem & Map Tabs:

Gem+ & Map+ Tabs:

**THE GUILD STASH IS BEING RESTRUCTURED**

So far there is only a small select set of guild events which we hope to change some time in the not so distant future, but first we would like to attempt to generate a great buzzing community that will take part in these events.

For the time being these events are strictly game related, there is intent to have a steam game key giveaway hosted every couple of weeks to where there will be a single winner who will receive a game key. Game keys are limited right now and the funds are not currently available to maintain this, as soon as that fact changes the guild will be made aware via email in a newsletter, we may have to start out with once every month to play it safe.

Guild Lottery

Guild Lottery
Just as you may have thought, players buy tickets and win prizes such as loot based on the value of all tickets purchased. Every member can play and there is a cap on 5 tickets per person. The winner is selected outside of the game by a script that will run and randomly pick a winner.

• Event starts after the first week of league start dates.
  • 1c per ticket.
  • 5 tickets max per person.
  • Reward is predefined based on ticket buy-ins with a tiered system.
  • Ticket buy-ins will run for two weeks.
  • Lottery will run on the final day of the two weeks.
  • This event runs every two weeks after. excluding the final two weeks before leagues end.

*ticket prices are subject to change but likely wont. They will not change during an event only before.
High Stakes Guild Lottery
High Stakes Guild Lottery
Very similar to the standard guild lottery event the high stakes as you may have guess will have higher buy-ins and larger rewards. It runs over a week after the first month of the league to allow for users to amass some currency and will not run two weeks before the leagues end.

• Event starts after the first month of league start dates.
  • 10c per ticket.
  • 3 tickets max per person.
  • Reward(s) are predefined based on ticket buy-ins with a tiered system.
  • Ticket buy-ins will run for one week.
  • Lottery will run on the final day of the week.
  • This event runs every other week. excluding the final two weeks before leagues end.
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
A member is voted by the guild over a period of a month, for member of the month, and members cannot vote for themselves. This will be a live event from the start date of the leagues and run for two months. The selected member will receive 30% of the guild stash currency excluding the lottery buy-ins, as a reward.

• Event starts as leagues start.
  • Members can only cast '1' vote.
  • Stats will be visible on the website. (once live)
  • Reward is 30% of all guild accumulated currency. excluding Lottery buy-ins.
  • If guild currency is low you will be rewarded with a minimum of 20c
  • Event will only run for two months after league start date.

Holiday Giveaways
Holiday Giveaways
On special days throughout the year we will host special giveaways to where each member within the guild will be thrown into a prize draw and the lucky guy or gal will receive a reward.
Steam Game Key Giveaways [Exclusive to guild]
Steam game key giveaway
The only guild event that is not Path Of Exile related as of right now, there will be others in time and this event is currently not going to be actively running... See notes under the Guild Events banner for more information.

I would like to give a big thank you to all those who have donated to the guild in the past which has helped us significantly with expanding the guild stash and member slots. It is by no means a requirement to make a donation, every member that is listed here donated voluntarily of their own will and I really appreciate everyone coming together like this.

82 points donated by VCX
2355 points donated by Patriick (myself)
99 points donated by dannemm

What constitutes ‘reasonably’ active?
We consider someone who logs it at least two to three times a week as a reasonably active player, the goal is to get active players to fill the guild but there will be room for when such players have other responsibilities and aren’t as able to play as often as they once were. If you’re going to be inactive for longer than 6 days please inform us.
What should I do if I want to stop playing the game?
We encourage every member to do the right thing, let us know you’re going to be stepping away from the game for a while and please leave the guild, we will make note that you were in the guild previously and you left due to leaving the game for ‘whatever’ reasons you may have. This will help you in getting back into the guild in the future if or when you return to the game. This also helps us manage things a little easier.
What happens if I am inactive and removed from the guild but return and want back in?
This has happened in the past, and we have no issues with this at all, if you were a good member and you were simply removed from the guild for not being online for a long time and not giving us a heads up about it, then we will welcome you back with open arms so long as there is still space within the guild upon the time we receive your message. Please see this form for appealing removals: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GTuF_Wc_MS6EY3MCehwsIYjiYZDIUaQw3AimreYtZL8/viewform
Can I make a complaint?
Yes. There is a complaint form that you can access from ‘https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Hh2rIo0wCtdiCy_1bbGw5wN7EP5B6sGXcvMOTibTBR8/viewform’ link, where you can supply all relevant information for a formal complaint that will be handled directly by the Guild Leader and nobody else.
Can I make a suggestion about the guild, an event or activity for the guild?
Most definitely yes! We generally look to obtain feedback regarding how we can improve our guild from the players within it, for without you the guild would not exist. If you have a genuine suggestion, there is a suggestion form being developed but you may PM me ‘here’ until that is ready, once ready this will be edited with a link.
How does one become an Officer?
Officers are hand picked by the guild leader based on many variables, you should ‘never’ ask to become an officer, this only proves to use that you’re not good officer material. A member will be promoted to an Officer when the existing Officer(s) and Guild Leader notice a member being excessively helpful amongst the guild members and being extremely active within the guild. That is the best information that we can give you if you would like to climb the ranks within our guild.
Why can only officers access some tabs?
We have had guild hoppers in the past try to steal from the stash and run back to their guild and this allows us to get around that, we have also had members clear out the stash for currency before too. So to avoid such things we’re very selective about our Officers and there is an open section to the guild stash and a closed section where any member can request an item or a couple of items through either the Guild Leader or an Officer. This allows us to protect what is shared within the guild from thieves and to generally keep track of things. We try not to overly moderate the guild but this we feel has to be in place, there is at least half of the stash tabs which are ‘all-access’ for any member to use for storing or taking items out of, this is because we know not everybody acts as others have in the past. You will also be able to add to the stash tabs that only an officer can take out of if you wish to contribute a good item to the guild for sharing.
Why is the Event tab Guild Leader only?
The Event tab is used for guild related events and anyone can place their currency into this tab but only the guild leader can take the currency out to use for the event, this limits any kind of confusion in the possibility that an officer has a dispute and decides to act out. We have had this done in the past with an otherwise very trusted and helpful Officer so we’re generally a little more careful now. There are rules based on the events and how we manage this tab, to find out more information please visit the website and read over the guild info: www.TheExiles.net (not yet live)
Is there a voice chat option??
Yes there is, we use TeamSpeak as our client, once accepted to the guild you can obtain the server information on the social menu under the guild section where you will see the information in the guild header note.

*This FAQ is a work in progress... *

We have now set up an application form via Google Forms so that our Officers can help manage applicants and the application form is now easier to moderate, previously members would skip key pieces of information upon making an attempt at applying to the guild and it would require a little back and fourth, now there should be none of that and we can get all of the information that we need to asses whether or not we would like to accept your application... Most people are accepted. Only a small portion of applications are ever rejected.

Make sure you have about 2 or maybe 3mins to fill it out, probably less but just a warning, some sections are optional but appreciated if answered. This was designed to help us improve our guild and ensure that only seriously interested members are going to apply. Which results in better applicants and an easier to manage and less moderated guild that is enjoyable to everyone within it.

Ensure that you're able to provide an email upon application.

In the past we have had a hard time notifying many members of something at once through the limitations of the forum private messaging system, so to avoid this we're forcing an e-mail subscription to our newsletter so that we can post important news to every member and notify each member regarding warnings and or removal notices for inactivity. Be sure to provide your active email address please. This step is required.

The E-mail newsletter will be no more frequent than once every week at the most you may receive two in one week after new leagues start and we do a clear-out of inactives that abandon the game. Aside from this the newsletter will contain only path of exile and guild related content.

Old Guild Post

I know there is a Typo in the image :P see the note under it :)

I can't believe I still haven't gotten around to editing this title image. XD (See Note below)
Note:
Spoiler
This image still needs to be updated, it will be done SOON!! The original name conflicted with another guild that has been around for a while and I could not think of another name so I went with 'The Exiles' I will be amending this real soon.

I lost the file for this, I will be re-creating something as soon as I have the time to do so though, and this will be corrected to the real name of "The Exiles" as soon as I can make the time to fix it outside of managing the guild and resurrection thereof.

Hello everyone!!

The Exiles are looking to recruit some new members, we have recently cleared out the guild of all inactives and replenished our available slots.

We are now a small guild again, looking to expand! We're looking for 'active' and 'semi-active' members to join

This isn't a strict guild where you will be required to put your life on hold or put the game before more important things, but I would like to ask that you take part in the guild and are a reasonably active player, if you will be inactive for a prolonged amount of time, that's ok just let an officer know or send me a message here on the forum...

I am looking to recruit pleasant and mature individuals that would like to join a guild that they intend to participate in, whether that participation be from partying up with members or offering some insight and advice to others that are in the guild. I would like to avoid immature flame wars and bullying in the guild chat. It's not nice for anyone.

We will have some basic rules to follow but they shouldn't be much of a problem for any 'decent' individual and most of it is common sense to be honest.

Guild Info:
- We have a total of 100 guild slots.
- We have 23 Guild Stash Tabs.
- We have a TeamSpeak server! (Info available below)
- We also have a Skype Group going for those who use Skype.
(Add me for an invite: MedievalArtStudio)

Guild Rules:
- Have fun
- Don't leach from the stash
- Help out when you can :)
- Please notify us if you're going to be inactive for a while :P
- No excessive use of swearing in the guild chat.
- No Racism in the guild chat.
- No bullying of any kind will be tolerated.

Guild Requirements:
- Ages 16+
- Be able to read and write English to an understandable degree.
- Be an 'Active' or 'Semi-Active' player
- Be willing to partake in the guild activities

Guild Stash Management & Permissions:

There will be certain precautions taken with the Guild stash to ensure that new members don't just join to loot the stash, which sadly is a thing apparently...

Black Tabs:

Dark Green Tabs:

Pink/Purple Tabs:
This will be used for the Guild currency tab which will be set up shortly...
- Leader Only Tab!
- Officers: Add

Gem & Map Tabs:
The Gem tabs and the Map tabs will be split into two tabs each... Gems & Gems+ (Maps & Maps+) the standard Gems and Maps tabs will be all access, but the Gems+ and Maps+ will only allow members to add to them just like the Black tabs permissions listed above. This will be for the higher level gems or gems with % and the like... (same with the maps) Members will still have access to view these tabs and can request any of its contents from an Officer or myself, but this will help us prevent people from looting expensive gems and maps, but still allow us to have general gems and low level maps open for people to use while Officers or myself are not available, if that happens which is may from time to time. (until we grow as a guild)

TeamSpeak info

Server Address:
rfs1.cloudapp.net

Pass:
There is no password to join our public lobby...

If accepted into the guild you will be given the channel password to join our SC/HC league lobbies.

Guild Applications: (how to get an invite)
Guild Applicants:
To everyone looking to apply to join our guild, please adhere to this format with your messages or your replies to this thread...

The best way to ensure a response would be to send me a private message here on the forum!

- Character Name
- League(s) Interested In
- Are you interested in voice communication within the guild on TeamSpeak and do you have a mic.

That information followed by your little note that could be considered a 'cover letter' so to speak... Just give me a little information about yourself and what makes you want to join our guild.

Here is an Example

Character Name:
Patrick_Griffiths

Time Zone:
GMT

League:
[Rampage] & [Beyond]

TeamSpeak:
I'm inrerested & I have a mic

Hello...

I would like to join your guild, I've looked over your guild information and rules, I've been playing for a while now and I'm just looking to party up with some like minded players as I am getting tired of partying with randoms and the like...

I am as active as I can be, but I do work and I have responsibilities but I like to map and I can help out where possible within the guild chat. I will happily donate gear to the stash when I have things that I feel people could use, just as a little thank you and to help everyone else out, because I can see myself using some gear that you guys already have there.

Thank you for reading my application.

Kind Regards,
Patriick.

If You Could Take The Time To Read This.... I'd Appreciate It!

Hello, and thank you for expanding this section. If you're interested in joining and are actually going to send in an application to join then it's all the more meaningful that you take the extra moment to read this section and provide with your thoughts, suggestions and feedback in general.

I've recently been working towards getting a website live for the guild, some members loves the idea, others not so much, more liked it than not though, however we're revitalizing the guild and any new member's input or possible new member's input would be greatly appreciated.

Your feedback to this is not required at all, but it would be greatly appreciated!

The Guild Website:

The website will be an attempt at creating a better community and experience for the guild as a whole, and allow for a better way of managing the guild. There will also be events hosted to promote and entice members to take part in the guild a little more, these events will yield things like in game currency rewards and or steam game keys and other such things...

Features:
- Guild Application form
- Forum
- Blog
- Events
- Complaints
- Suggestions
- Kick Appealing
- Contact Information

The idea is to attempt to bring the guild together and create a little community, a place that our guild members can interact and communicate outside of the game to arrange things and also help myself and the guild officers to manage things and everything like that... This would of course only be wroth continuing and be worth developing if:

1.) The guild officers would be willing to help me manage support like applications outside of the game.
2.) If the guild members would want to use the site enough or feel that it would be worth having.

Here is a little overview of the ideas behind how some of the above features would work...

Guild Application Form
Integrating this into the site will just mean that members applying to join the guild won't have to wait for me specifically to get online and send out the invites or reply to them, with this in place I can set up email notifications to all officer accounts and they will get the notification as well as me for when someon applies to join the guild, OR we can just have it set to give a notification to their account on the website so long as I can find officers willing to do this it would be perfect and work a little better for sure!

The Forum
As with the blog, any member that gets accepted into our guild will be able to post on our forums, the content will be a little more lenient than with our blog, you will be able to post to the general discussions which can contain anything guild related or otherwise, there will be off topic sections and possibly sections for you to talk about and look for players for other games that you may want to try out with a friend or what not…

The Blog
Any member that is accepted into the guild will be given permission to post on the Guild’s blog, standard members will require post approval by a guild officer, site admin or site moderator… Anything can be posted to the blog, from guides, tips, hints and anything else that you can think of that relates directly to the guild or the events hosted by the guild and or Path Of Exile.

Events
When I say events, I mean small giveaways and competitions to help entice our members to participate and interact with the guild, something like this shouldn't be necessary, but it will make people want to get involved, and I suppose it will be nice…

Members and Officers will be able to contribute towards event rewards and such if they so wish to, as they can donate PoE currency to the guild, it’s not required but it is appreciated and nice to have.

A mapping schedule will be worked upon with members that would like to actively map… This will be listed under the events page and members will be able to opt in to attend, but be cautious not to opt in and then not attend without a valid reason.

Possible Event Rewards:

- Steam game keys
- Path Of Exile Currency (chaos orbs and the like)
- In Game Items

Complaints
Now this is an important section of the website, at least for me… I believe that it will help with disputes if and when they arise, to be fair and not to kick someone just because a member who has been with the guild longer or has officer rank is angry with the person we will have a process for people being removed from the guild…

A complaint form will require you to mention a time stamp and date, who may be able to back up what actually happened a ‘witness’ so to speak, and any images you can provide, like screenshots of any grief or troubles you have with someone from the guild.

These will go directly to myself because I understand Officers could be the ones some members may want to complain about due to abuse of power and such things.

Suggestions
There will be a simple suggestion form that will go out to myself and all guild officers, feedback will be visible and comments will be possible.

Suggestions for anything from guild events, new policies, rule changes and or requirement additions and alterations...

After a suggestion is made and approved, any member will be able to vote it up or down.

Appeals
If you feel that you have been wrongfully removed from the guild for whatever reason, such as inactivity or abusing other players, then you would use this form and appeal with any information that you can give and it would be looked into.

PS - I won't have to worry about hosting I have that already and I already have the domain name www.TheExiles.net

Guild Donators
Thanks to our generous and supporting guild members we have been able to purchase certain guild features and member slot increases: (this is not a requirement at all :P)

See List Of Donors

82 points donated by VCX
1105 points donated by Patriick (myself)

Thank You! for the interest in our little guild and I hope that you're interested in joining us, things may be slow for a few days until we rebuild the guild from the ground up but I hope that you will help us in doing this... In any case, thank you for reading!

Kind Regards,
Patrick.
+---------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
̯ http://TheExiles.net
Last edited by Patriick on Apr 30, 2017, 7:43:41 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 5:39:24 PM
Hi Mate,

I've PM'ed you, If you could check your message and get back to me that would be great.

Cheers
Purepower
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
Last edited by purepower on Nov 3, 2013, 9:33:33 PM
i'm looking for a smaller guild to play with, i just got back into POE, and looking to play in a guild, due to no IRL friends playing anymore,
catch me on skype or something : kasperts
though i'm only lvl 16, since i started again today!
kaxty iGN
Hey just started also lvl 29 here idk how to join your guild so pm me in game IGN ShinyEggs
Hey, i would be interested in joining, no pro by any means. Just played off and on, looking to get into the game with a good group of people around. I'm just currently starting over on Nemesis from a Fresh Rip as i Type this up now.

IGN: Shotsdead
Hi, I'm interested in joining. Mostly play nemesis but not limited to it. Please msg me any time in-game.
IGN: WickdiST
"
purepower wrote:
Hi Mate,

I've PM'ed you, If you could check your message and get back to me that would be great.

Cheers
Purepower

Thank you for the PM, I should have looked a little harder through the already created guilds but I didn't see that 'The Exiled' already existed, I will try to come up with another name a little later today and change it as to not mess with the already existing guild...

"
kaxty wrote:
i'm looking for a smaller guild to play with, i just got back into POE, and looking to play in a guild, due to no IRL friends playing anymore,
catch me on skype or something : kasperts
though i'm only lvl 16, since i started again today!
kaxty iGN

Hello there, thank you for the interest, I will add you on Skype and I have already sent you an invite to the guild. Your level won't matter too much just as long as you play and are an active or semi-active player, who gets on regular enough... We currently have one level 18 already I think, unless he has leveled while I have not been online lol.

"
Hey just started also lvl 29 here idk how to join your guild so pm me in game IGN ShinyEggs

Hi there, I have sent you an invite to the guild also, now all you have to do is go to the guild tab and accept the invite, I believe that is how it's done... Thank you for the interest and I myself am only level 32 currently (on nemesis) and 34 with my standard character.

"
shotsdead wrote:
Hey, i would be interested in joining, no pro by any means. Just played off and on, looking to get into the game with a good group of people around. I'm just currently starting over on Nemesis from a Fresh Rip as i Type this up now.

IGN: Shotsdead

Hi, I have tried to add you to the guild through inviting you with the name you gave me, but that is your account name and I need the character you play with to invite you to it, I think that is why the invite is not going through... Just send me a message on here or reply and I will add you when I can though (:D)

"
Wick3d wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in joining. Mostly play nemesis but not limited to it. Please msg me any time in-game.
IGN: WickdiST

I have also invited you to the guild already, I play mostly Nemesis myself but I have a standard character that I will keep and use from time to time also.

-----

As a note to everyone, I will not be playing until later in the day my time, which is GMT, I live in the UK and I am based in London, just to let you know what time zone I am in and such. I will also be needing to change the guild name as PurePower has sent me a private messaging notifying me that this guild has already existed since 2011, but I was unaware, so later today I will spend some time trying to come up with another guild name and a decent Tag extension to go with it!! I hope that you did not join just for the name HAHA!

Thank you all for the interest and I hope to see you in-game soon.

Kind Regards
Patrick

╠» ☠ The Exiles
OK, so the changes made to the guild name are minimal but it will be different from the already existing guild 'The Exiled'

The new guild name is:
"
The Exiles

The guild tag extension will be:
"
<Exile>'your character name here'

So now the guild will not overlap with that of the already existed Exiled clan/guild... I hope that everyone is happy with the changes, and now the logo can just be slightly altered lol

I will update the main post VERY soon!

Kind Regards
Patrick
╠» ☠ The Exiles
BUMP

We're still looking for some new members, preferably playing on Nemesis or Hardcore! Get in touch! I am looking into hosting certain guild events and such, it won't happen anytime soon due to the lack of members but more members means more feedback and suggestions too!

Kind Regards,
Patrick
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Hey I'm on domination, drop me an add. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info