[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

can this build do normal atziri ?
Hi guyse, this is my dream build, I just freaking love discharge.
I spent everything I have on getting voll's devotion and divinarius.
Still have to get the rest...
I will however do this from the side of scion. It gives me more elemental resistance and less points spent wasted on life.
I believe it will be incredibly difficult to level but oh well... we will see :)

I will keep you guys updated on how the scion version turns out.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBAcFQhB7ES8V1xZAGmwc3B8CKU8qOCsKLJwsvy0fLagt0jbFOtg74TyOPV9BlkZxRwZKyEyzTdhQMFJTVa5WY1v0XfJe-l9qY0NtGW6qcFJw1X_GgW-CEIIegpuC5IMJhX2FxYauiEKIa4qvjHaOZI_6kBGTJ5eVl_SZmp2unjyfPqcIpyupbq6zsZC0DLTFtfK297b6t9a-Or68wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNt14bYJNsa21nbXtvn37Di9-OE5CLmfOq662PsGOw48h3y4fPq9Uv3pvyr

p.s. If someone knows someone who would trade legacy bringer of rain for shavronne's revelations i would appreciate to know.
Thank you very much for posting this build, tried a few other discharge build but this is the best i like so far.

And thanks to those who share their TREE + ITEMS.
I'm having a lot of trouble with mana regen. I'm currently using clarity, which makes it easier, but I still need to use potions. I do not have Voll's Devotion or Revelation yet, but neither of those help mana. I don't see how people are using zero mana potions without clarity.

Where is the mana regen supposed to come from?

EDIT:
Nevermind. It seems I had a misunderstanding about how this build works. Drusek cleared things up for me.
Last edited by Yitura on Jun 21, 2014, 1:01:22 PM
I came up with slightly better setup.
TLDR: removed 1 discharge, changed one cast when stunned to CwDT because of the global cool down and added 1 more aura.

Having 2 discharge gems is not so good because full charged discharge will clear any mob except bosses. So procing 2x in most cases will waste your charges - you will end up with only endurance charges. Having only 1 discharge gem will guarantee that you will have all your charges after each discharge (unless you not crit - no power ones). Obviously you need at least 5k ES for this to work (for lvl 20 CwDT).

Also Cast when Stunned has global 250ms cool down. So when it proc utility spell (like ice spear) then it can't proc your discharge for 1/4 second. So I switched it for CwDT.

I got rid of 2nd discharge - freeing my Voidbringers - and that gave me a place and idea to store 1 more aura - purity of lightning - to make myself more resistant to ele reflect. I have also switched purity of elements for purity of fire. Both will give +4 to max res so you will end with 81 max res on lightning and fire. With level 19 reduced mana you reserve almost 100% of your mana for 2 purity and discipline.

I'm also testing atziri drop belt
Current gear (gems on dagger are just for leveling them):

Based on @soulburn post I made this tree for Scion, it should be better than tenplar/witch when you plan reaching 90+ levels:
Passive Tree
IGN: Drusek
Last edited by Drusek on Jun 21, 2014, 6:26:55 PM
I'm also doing something a little different. CwS only procs once if it procs, so you need to pull all other spells off of it. Same with the second discharge. I'm running GMP+LMP+CwdT+Spell for charge generation. With voll's devotion I don't think I need enduring cry, though with all the extra room I might just leave it. I'm not sure which aura's to run in the free'd up 4L yet.

Spoiler

"
Drusek wrote:
I came up with slightly better setup.
TLDR: removed 1 discharge, changed one cast when stunned to CwDT because of the global cool down and added 1 more aura.

Having 2 discharge gems is not so good because full charged discharge will clear any mob except bosses. So procing 2x in most cases will waste your charges - you will end up with only endurance charges. Having only 1 discharge gem will guarantee that you will have all your charges after each discharge (unless you not crit - no power ones). Obviously you need at least 5k ES for this to work (for lvl 20 CwDT).

Also Cast when Stunned has global 250ms cool down. So when it proc utility spell (like ice spear) then it can't proc your discharge for 1/4 second. So I switched it for CwDT.

I got rid of 2nd discharge - freeing my Voidbringers - and that gave me a place and idea to store 1 more aura - purity of lightning - to make myself more resistant to ele reflect. I have also switched purity of elements for purity of fire. Both will give +4 to max res so you will end with 81 max res on lightning and fire. With level 19 reduced mana you reserve almost 100% of your mana for 2 purity and discipline.

I'm also testing atziri drop belt
Current gear (gems on dagger are just for leveling them):

Based on @soulburn post I made this tree for Scion, it should be better than tenplar/witch when you plan reaching 90+ levels:
Passive Tree

You have a slight error with two freeze pulses with cwdt, they will only proc once.
Last edited by SnKArcbound on Jul 5, 2014, 8:54:29 PM

Hi, I just got these.
I see the 75% crit chance in offence for discharge. You must have 1875% of crit chance. How do it? =) And I want that you to show your passive tree if is not difficult. Thank
Last edited by FrozenArtas on Aug 15, 2014, 1:26:53 PM
Here's an approximation of what a new tree would look like, with a couple extra points left for lvl 90+
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMsy0fUDCXlQQHlSAdT9teUlMfAsHzNbk9X5f0NsWioxFQpyttGdgki3p_xqcIAW8RlsHFna7i9w5ILL_sGBpshEhjQ13yhq6P-uQiXGu293DVFdfQ0Ov1KU-OZMNtKwqJ01ZjRwZknYV97DiCm_emES9wUtvn8h0WQDrYtvoqC19qZp58uy3STdjz6nFNxYqePIx2tUiaz69sgW9tbENjTP-ly7cxPC1Y9cauncS3Pv4K2L01krXyqW4qOA==
Just returned to play a bit, here is my tree for 1.1.X, which I drafted really fast so it might not be 100% optimal:

Compared to 1.0.X it has more raw damage and discharge radius, but lower crit multiplies and a bit lower energy shield.

Haven't tried any new content like Atziri yet.
Last edited by Redzor on Aug 15, 2014, 2:10:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info