[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

"
adgharkh wrote:
You should update with the video of you successfully running an ele reflect map. It was a brilliant moment when you

Spoiler
walked into Loathe's room, and it suddenly froze, then showed a slide show of massive particle effect saturation, then everything was dead

Done, added to first post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8TZlcP3X4.
Last edited by Redzor on Nov 4, 2013, 12:24:54 PM
This Build look very awesome. But i have a few questions:

1. How many ES do you have?

2. Is it usefull to link Concentrated Effect or Area of Effect and Life Leech in a 6Link Chest?

thx, gl and hf!

~Noph~
Last edited by Nophramel on Nov 4, 2013, 12:50:13 PM
"
Nophramel wrote:
This Build look very awesome. But i have a few questions:

1. How many ES do you have?

2. Is it usefull to link Concentrated Effect or Area of Effect and Life Leech in a 6Link Chest?

thx, gl and hf!

~Noph~

Hi!

I used gear from my pre-1.0 discharger (400ES helm and 450ES shield). With these items I have 7100 ES.

In 6L Voll's Protectior I use Discharge + Increased crit chance + Increased crit damage + Life Leech + Cast on stun + Cast when damage taken. Good radius and damage, crits proc charges from Voll's Protectior to chain discharges. With this links I have 95% crit chance with 6 power charges (73% with zero charges) and 441% crit multipler.
Added 'Current gear and gem setup' section at the bottom of first post.
"
Redzor wrote:
"
neutronex wrote:
why not use the "Life" build instead of "CI" build ?

Life is an option as well, Kripparian runs a life based Discharge build now.

CI gives chaos immunitiy and ES still regenerates with Vaal Pact, while life does not. Spell crit nodes are closer to CI as well.

Yeah i completely agree, CI is far superior to life vaal pact because of chaos damage. That's Kripp's main weakness, and i still don't know how he plans on doing chaos degen maps.
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Gz, you just broke the game.
zzZzzzZzzZz
After this video, GGG is now having an urgent meeting in their office in the middle of the night.
My wife stole 10 levels from me, and my job stole another 2. That is why I am still level 88.
Pure genius.
'Nuff said.

Out of curiosity after watching the ele reflect map : How many GPUs have you burned since you started playing this build ?
To learn is to live...
Last edited by Stakhanov on Nov 4, 2013, 6:19:29 PM
Wow this build looks like alot of fun :D, just started a witch again ill definetly try this out!
When it comes to the new leagues is it viable to survive without voll's devotion? I figured all the auto casting defeated the purpose but now i'm stuck with an amulet socket and no clue what I should put in it.
I'm trying this out in Domination btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info