aegis aurora + high block OP

"
Burmeister99 wrote:

And thats why its fun. pvp is not suppose to be balanced. 1 OP build will counter another OP build but will fail to a 3rd OP build

I for one think pvp is relatively balanced comparing OP builds to another.

The reason why some builds stand out more than others is mostly because they're specifically specced for pvp, have mirrored or close to mirror worthy gear, and a shitload of pvp experience knowing counters to different builds etc...

Case in point... summoners and archers are close to non-existant in pvp not because they suck but no one has really put much effort in to making them OP.

I made it a challenge to make a good summoner and archer in pvp and guess what... my low life summoner/trapper pretty much raped all melee but in turn had weaknesses against ranged characters.

My explosive arrow character counters almost all builds pretty well but has some weaknesses against flicker crit dagger guys, viper, puncture, and is neck and neck with some of the most OP crit low life EK builds.

I'm not saying that to brag but to make a point that builds and counters are always evolving in pvp. From month to month new builds come on the scene, new counters are discovered... There's been constant changes in pvp ever since I started at it's release in closed beta.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Nov 23, 2013, 8:20:39 AM
If he is life use viper strike if he is CI u need sword anti block nodes or big burst dmg like crits etc.Its hard to build encounter to all builds(esp with aegis ur spell block chance ll give u trouble) and most of the time they end up with low dmg output.
Last edited by Ceykey on Nov 25, 2013, 9:41:27 AM
"
anything to counter this?

You could use a build that has the thew 'Deft Blade' passive, which reduces the enemies chance to block by 15%. If you used that with a Viper Strike build, then they would drop pretty quickly.
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
"
xiandrii wrote:
"
anything to counter this?

You could use a build that has the thew 'Deft Blade' passive, which reduces the enemies chance to block by 15%. If you used that with a Viper Strike build, then they would drop pretty quickly.

Not true most anyone using aegis or es ingeneral will laugh at your chaos damage attempt. You need to kill them outright with a big critical, use bear traps or get more then 15% - block because 15 isn't shit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
This conversation is going to be moot after 1.02. They're completely breaking RF in pvp, it'll be the new OP and it ignores block ^ ^
Ya I don't know wtf is going through their heads with these content patchs. There moving further and further away from balancing pvp. My idea of a -block gem would balance it out in its current state. Add RF back into the mix and well damn, we're back at square one. Maybe it won't be as retarded as it seems...atleast I hope its not haha.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info