All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

I managed to complete Act 3 dialogues yesterday.

Gliglor or Clarissa had the dialogue "the beast" after I killed dominus.
Same here, Grigor had the last dialogue (missing from the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15FUze6tSobgAqrPhvz9F4Y41twuCEPtFyvywqtCZrto/edit?usp=sharing).

Now I'm going for act II, and I'm missing one that I have no idea where to find. According to that same spreadsheet, and following the order it gives (going west first), after opening the passage in the western forest, I'm at 26 instead of 27, or something like that. And the dialogues don't show in the same order (Bandit Lords is there right from the start, for instance).
Anybody got any idea which one I might be missing ? Anybody completed act II after the Awakening launched ?
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Ok, I found what I was missing: the Blocked Passage dialogue from Eramir on entering the village. Turns out it doesn't appear if you haven't seen Piety close the passage. Who knew ?
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Last edited by LazarusQ on Sep 4, 2015, 3:11:02 PM
I try to get this achievment and have completed the dialogues from Act 1, 3 and 4. Now I'm in merciless and see, that I have 70/77 in Act 2. Before I want to start this second act, I checked a list someone has posted here. It's an list in Excel and I count every dialogue.

This list said, that there are 6 dialogues left:
- Eramir after killing Oak as the first bandit
- Eramir after killing Kraityn as the second bandit (Alira last alive)
- Alira after hitting the seal in vaal ruins
- Alira after killing Vaal
- Eramir und Greust after useing the Book of Reform and killing Alira (the last bandit that was still alive)

I have the different dialogue option with Helena, having rescued her before taking the gem. So this couldn't be the mistake.

I recognized, that Yeenas Dialogue about the "darkness" doesn't count. Which dialoge did I miss?

Edit: Not needed anymore. This time Yeenas dialogue counts.

Last edited by Alisza on Oct 30, 2015, 1:33:50 PM
Deleted.
Last edited by teemuchka on Nov 14, 2015, 4:23:00 PM
Need help pls

Act 1 normal:
I didnt get +1 from nessa (brutus) after getting quest from tarkleigh
According this >>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15FUze6tSobgAqrPhvz9F4Y41twuCEPtFyvywqtCZrto/edit?pli=1#gid=1612642030
I should get the 25th
Bug?
ty

EDIT:

yes the 25th (+1 from nessa (brutus) after getting quest from tarkleigh is WRONG)
but keep going
before kill merveil you should get 36/43 and after kill should get 40/43
1 bestel, 2 tarkleigh, 1 nessa
Last edited by ahohhah on Dec 12, 2015, 2:43:46 AM
"
LazarusQ wrote:
Ok, I found what I was missing: the Blocked Passage dialogue from Eramir on entering the village. Turns out it doesn't appear if you haven't seen Piety close the passage. Who knew ?

I love you. I want to have your babies. I told my girlfriend that I got all of the dialogs because of LazurusQ and we had ferocious sex on our talisman bed spread.

Seriously, thank you so much. This is the trick. This is the hot ticket. This is the answer.
Awakening - No Stone Unturned (complete list)

Act 1 (24)

Lioneye's Watch - 15 Letters of Exile (appear randomly, so click often)

Weathered Carvings in:
The Coast
Tidal Island
Mud Flats
The Ledge
The Climb
The Ship Graveyard 2x (But strangely none at Prisoners Gate)

The Climb - Lioneye's Standard
The Warden's Quarters - Shavronne's Journal near Piety

Act 2 (8) Lore complete

The Crossroads - 4x Etchings on Wood in the Ruined Buildings
The Western Forest - Letter in the Camp of Captain Arteri
The Western Forest - Proclamation inside a Circle of Erected Stones (Witchbruning)
The Fellshrine Ruins - Plaque near southern Main Entrance of the Runined Church (Basilika)
Chamber of Sins - Letter of Malachai near Broken Reverie Device

Act 3 (27)

Ancient Graffiti (6)
-City of Sarn
-Slums
-Warehouse District (above, not the sewers)
-Catacombs
-Battlefront
-Docks

Reverie Device (1)
-Eternal Laboratory (Solaris Temple 2only in normal or cruel)

Library Books (17)
-Ancients (7)
-Purity Chronicles (6)
-Victario's Writings (4)

Plaque (1)
-Sceptre of God

Ancient Notebook (1)
-The Marketplace (the missing one vor 26)

Act 4 (11) (complete)

Aqueduct - Note near Entrance to Hightgate
The Dried Lake - Voll's Confession near Voll
Crystal Veins - Malachai's Notebook near Waypoint
Kaom's Dream - Weathered Carving
Kaom's Path - Weathered Carving
Kaom's Stronghold - Weathered Carving near Waypoint
Kaom's Stronghold - Weathered Carving near Exit to Bossfight Kaom (doesn't "drop" every instance)
The Grand Arena - 3x Statues with Plaques
The Harvest - Malachai's Dedication (Statue?)

Other (12)
Vaal Letters in the Corrupted Areas (now fixed)

Thanks to all contributors.
Followed the Google doc and I'm still stuck on Act 3 with 73/74.

In cruel, after finding Tolman before encountering Clarissa, only Grigor's Tolman speech counted while Hargan's did not. What did I do wrong?
"
Rhys wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:
Is this going to become easier or harder when 2.0 released?

Both.

It will be harder because there will be more stuff to do to get the achievement, thanks to the huge influx of content in Act 4.

It will be easier because we are changing how the achievement works by breaking it down into smaller chunks (per act), which will make it easier to track. Another change is that if you don't have the achievement, it will show your current character's progress towards it, not your overall account's progress.

"
Barivius wrote:
Is each conversation a flag or will having more conversations available allow us to more easily complete this?

You will still need to listen to "everything", but the definition of "everything" is expanding to include Act 4.

However, anyone who has already earned the achievement will keep it, even though they haven't technically done the Act 4 stuff.

The achievements "No Loose Ends", "No Stone Unturned", and "Locomancer" are receiving similar treatment.

I'm noticing a possible bug... But before I post it I want to understand how the achievement works.

When you say
"breaking it down into smaller chunks (per act)"

Does that mean that you can get all Act 1 dialogue on one character, all Act 2, 3, 4 dialogue on a different character, and that would complete the achievement?

I'm asking because the counts on the Achievement panel indicate it is merely an Act that needs to be cleared by a single character, but then sometimes the count display changes to indicate the entirety of the game needs to be done on one character... Both making it hard to track and confusing as to what the requirement is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info