"
Xapti wrote:
Wow I am shocked.

Anyway, about the mirror fee, despite the insane rarity I'd say it's really cruel and lame to charge so much for mirroring it; it's not like mirrors are common or anything. Maybe I could see slightly higher for requesting really crazy socket colors, but even then 40 would be too much (I assume you're not even including chrom cost)

One thing to keep in mind for those complaining about the price of this staff, or any Mirror fee in this game, I say this.
Attaining a Mirror is very difficult and pricy yes, though you can not combine that state of mind with the asking fee of jin for his one of a kind staff.
meaning if you're thinking mirror =130ex + fee=80Ex for a total of 210ex that's just wrong.

Some crafts can easily consume few hundred exalt and eternal orbs and still you could not get what you wanted. It's a big gamble which the house often wins, not the players.

How one needs to perceive this is to plainly take into account his fee of 80exalts alone.
80Exalt trading fee for someone to copy their private item, this case being the "Best Staff" in the game, up-to-date!

Having the best weapon in the game for 80 exalts is ridiculously low priced as there are quiet a few armors that surpass the price of this weapon.

Getting a mirror is your part and your part alone. One can not incorporate the cost of attaining a Mirror into the total cost and think the seller is over charging. Even if so what do you expect, this is the best "Maelstrom Staff" in the game.

He earned it, and he nor no Mirror service seller in this game has the obligation to share their personal items/findings with others, let alone to let them copy their one of a kind items.
Yet they want to share these items with the community for the price they set should the players want them.

P.S We all want to drive in a Ferrari, but we can't afford it, yet we don't go on the Ferrari website and complain about their Quarter Million deals.
Instead most of us drive in normal vehicles or in some unfortunate cases, a sh!t box.

I remember the times I had to drive with a McDees bag over my head so I don't get spotted in a bean mobile.
Last edited by Reza on Nov 12, 2013, 12:42:08 PM
morning
IGN Jinloman
08:00~24:00 UTC+8 TAIWAN R.O.C.
Mirror Service-thread/556020

IGN Jinloman

goodnight
IGN Jinloman

Thank you Jin for crafting this beauty and sharing it with us. Also thank you for your build advice!

I'll make sure to build a nice toon around this staff. Might be the best 2H in PoE as for now.

See you around! ;)
IGN : Fainting_Smile
"
Blandula wrote:

Thank you Jin for crafting this beauty and sharing it with us. Also thank you for your build advice!

I'll make sure to build a nice toon around this staff. Might be the best 2H in PoE as for now.

See you around! ;)

nice dream bro, gl with it
IGN Jinloman

b
IGN Jinloman

b
IGN Jinloman