Evasion is useless

"
wow what an asslick this guy

you also dont get it apparently

I will try break it down more ... If my evasion does *nothing* and armor *at least* does something ... can you tell me which one is better? Very simple common sense and basic logic should tell you armor.

(fighting a pure elemental weapon user, fighting an elespell user, fighting an RF dude, fighting a dagger puncture critbuild - in all of these situations eva is superior to armor or at least equal).

yeah, evasion so strong against RF and spells /facepalm

wow, what an analphabet this guy...

Armor - does nothing in 3 of my 4 examples
Eva - does nothing in 2 of those examples

so:

"
can you tell me which one is better? Very simple common sense and basic logic should tell you

Also, please read what I wrote:

"
(fighting a pure elemental weapon user, fighting an elespell user, fighting an RF dude, fighting a dagger puncture critbuild - in all of these situations eva is superior to armor or at least equal).

So, against RF and spells both are pretty much useless (except for EK), though you should note that pure Eva-chars use Phase Acro, so they can at least dodge some of the spells while armor users can´t (because armor users don´t specc into Acro due to the 50% less Armor rating).

Oh, and it is not about asslicking, because if you would have read instead of rant, you would have realized that I do agree with your position that armor is better than Eva, but that I think the reason for that is different than the point you were making. Also, how can I lick someones ass if I disagree with that person? You seem to lack:

"
Very simple common sense and basic logic
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Jan 4, 2014, 12:37:37 PM
"
Azdrubel wrote:
"
wow what an asslick this guy

you also dont get it apparently

I will try break it down more ... If my evasion does *nothing* and armor *at least* does something ... can you tell me which one is better? Very simple common sense and basic logic should tell you armor.

wow, what an analphabet this guy...

Armor - does nothing in 3 of my 4 examples
Eva - does nothing in 2 of those examples

so:

"
can you tell me which one is better? Very simple common sense and basic logic should tell you

Also, please read what I wrote:

"

So, against RF and spells both are pretty much useless (except for EK), though you should note that pure Eva-chars use Phase Acro, so they can at least dodge some of the spells while armor users can´t (because armor users don´t specc into Acro due to the 50% less Armor rating).

Oh, and it is not about asslicking, because if you would have read instead of rant, you would have realized that I do agree with your position that armor is better than Eva, but that I think the reason for that is different than the point you were making. Also, how can I lick someones ass if I disagree with that person? You seem to lack:

"
Very simple common sense and basic logic

We are discussing evasion, not acro or phase acro.

100k armor useless? It would be godly if it were easy to attain, alhough an armor stacking char with IR can now get tons of armor with determination, grace and both granites and jades stacking, even the reflex/ iron skin affixes.

If you get hit by a 4k RT hit, 100k armor and endurance charges would reduce that to <1k. And then there's the pvp penalty. And evasion would do nothing, lol evasion is shit man. Overall armor is better. Not that this was an evasion vs armor topic in the first place.

The only example where evasion would be superior to armor is crit dagger builds, because of high physical crits armor penetration and the fact evasion can mitigate 100% damage and has extra crit avoidance, when the rng favors it.

You gave 2 examples vs attack builds where evasion would help but omitted a 1000 more where armor would help, ie RT, and evasion wouldnt do jack... thats zero, nada, zilch. The spell / RF examples were retarded rofl and proves you had to add filler because there is nothing else evasion helps against.

You fail again.
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Jan 6, 2014, 2:03:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info