Arc

"
Tom94 wrote:
The bug where Arc stops chaining when it shatters an enemy is still around since when it got first introduced. Could this finally get fixed? This is severely crippling herald of ice with no reason at all. :(
That's a bug with all chaining I would imagine.

No body left means nothing to chain from.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
The bug where Arc stops chaining when it shatters an enemy is still around since when it got first introduced. Could this finally get fixed? This is severely crippling herald of ice with no reason at all. :(
That's a bug with all chaining I would imagine.

No body left means nothing to chain from.

No, this only happens with Arc as Arc is the only spell which has a delayed chain. All projectiles which chain instantly chain on hitting an enemy, including when shattering that enemy.

Since arc is the only spell that has an instant travel time and can chain it compensates by having a delayed chain to not hit all potential targets at the same time. This delayed chain doesn't happen when the corpse gets shattered.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:

that staff just blew my mind
I must try this

Build complete. ;)
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Oct 25, 2014, 6:42:24 PM
not building crit with Pledge ? Really ?
IGN TylordRampage
Love Arc, but it really could use prioritized targeting (as stated before). Just need to be able to aim the FIRST hit.

Gets a bit complicated with "Allies cannot die" auras, or even rare/bosses with a LOT of minions.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 13, 2014, 4:29:10 AM
Even if it's been buffed and really good, I still say that arc chaining from each target would have been ship tons cooler than it is now.
Arc still is my favourite skill in POE. Its not very cool in terms of DPS, but the clear speed is wonderful. Even with 9k cursor DPS it beats my other skills on clear speed.

I solve the problems with priority with a well places Arc totem close to the "Allies cannot die" totems and bosses. Otherwise no problems. Even reflect is manageable.
"
Malone wrote:
not building crit with Pledge ? Really ?

Works great without it. Now I don't have to deal with putting crit on gear, the passives, the gems, building power charges... and only ending up with no more than 50% chance to crit.

5% base crit sucks, I don't want to deal with it. If I was going to make a spell crit build I would use weapon/shield that actually has crit on it (like Void battery). Pledge has no crit.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Oct 25, 2014, 6:40:58 PM
Triple Arc Toten have low damage yet :( ... around 2.5k less.
Can do some map faster but .. can't kill some bosses.
omg !!! CriticalForce is online .. ^^] Since 2000.
A good trade system its just a normal evolution of human in earth ... but "another people CAN play the old crap cards kinds of "lolsrpg", i dont care .. its the normal evolution. :)
by me !!!
Last edited by wolfgannn on Nov 6, 2014, 6:36:01 PM
Can I kill Atziri with a self cast arc build?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info