Noperative's Beginner Guide to Path of Exile

I notice you dont have the library/archives marked as a 'farming spot'. In my experience the library has always been the defacto place to farm; high density/high reward monsters of near maximum level for the act. Cold resist is the only resist you need for it, maybe an anti-freeze pot. And it has lots of scroll racks for maps/scrolls.
Much greater xp/loot per clear AND per minute than catacombs.
I pity the people who farm docks while this zone is available.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
This is awesome stuff for new players. This will get more people in-game, that lack experience, with this complex type of a game.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 8:57:44 PM
I also can try your tips thanks to for all about more then trick and tips.
[url=http://creativeclippingpath.com/
] Creative clipping path
[/url]
It is a bit hard to understand. Still, I think some of it stuck with me and I can use it in my first character. wish me luck
awsome work!
ign: ALLRAUDER
Hi

First, this is an awesome work and it helped me a lot through my journey. I just see one thing missing : the average dps.

I have currently several characters in cruel and merciless but i still don't know if my damage are good, bad or juste average (my scion lvl 68 use arc and do ~1500 dps, and i still need to kill dominus, he scares me)
The DPS display is complete horseshit. Don't worry about it.

It only lists Damage output of a single hit per skill activation, and ignores a bunch of secondary factors (because it's impossible to factor them in). Arc hits multiple times per activation, and both Shock and Resistances have a large impact on effective DPS. Your actual DPS is way above 1500.

The DPS display is useful to find out whether wand X or wand Y is better, because you're most likely only playing with different values of Increased Damage, Crit Chance/Damage and Cast Speed. Much more than that? Eh.
(it already blows up with +Gem Levels, because Arc gains additional Chains with gem levels!)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jun 2, 2014, 1:33:17 PM
Thanks for the guide, It has a lot of useful tips.
Nice guide. I started yesterday after work and played all evening. I think I joined an ambush league, then after an hour of playing did a race? People truncate so many words I had no idea what they were saying and I only got to level 11 in the race. Feel so blind to whats going on, but it seemed enjoyable. I wish I could learn more from reading here but I assume its going to come from actual experience in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info