<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Hey, had the thought of joining a guild on my mind then i met one of your members online and he told me to apply with you guys. Cheers.
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Started poe in legion, started hardcore a week before Delirium and its more likely that ill uninstall the game before i go back to softcore.
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes.
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Australia, Gold Coast
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
I hate both with a passion.
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Older.
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
yugdadud#3870
7. How do you pass your Trial?
To be honest not too sure, never been in a poe community so dont know what to expect nor what is expected. But ive been top tier gaming my whole life, played WoW back in the day and was in one of the top guilds and best hunter OCE, so ide say i know how to apply myself in a group environment.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Well i am only new to poe but im as hc as they get, so ide say a group of people with the same or similar interests.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
WoW - Best hunter OCE
COD - Played at a high level for a long time
FIFA - Undefeated amongst my friends
I never play more then one game at a time and when i play that game im into it as they get. Like i said my first season of HC ive died like more times then i can count and to mostly dumb shit, but no ifs or buts ive rerolled straight away. Goal is to try hit 100 this league and get comfortable with the bosses so i have stronger starts in future leagues. Anyway i hope this is what you guys were after, i tried being as serious and punctual as possible(english second language).Cheers
By reading this you
Understand that I am
Merely just elongating the
Process of typing out "BUMP"
Good luck to Steel in the China Race.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE if you like Hardcore!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hardcore P...
Tentatively one month until the next league 3.11 commences.
Bright blue expansion logo? Just like the ocean! What a great time to be a part of an Oceanic guild :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
New Vulkan rendering hype, re-roll testing time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info