<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? Yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? Sydney,Aus
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Yes
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes
6. Discord ID (e.g. PoEGamer#2013): Ren#8483
7. How do you pass your Trial? By being social and engaging in discussions
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Kicked
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? Finding people to play with in hc
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Started in 3.0 and have pumped lots of hours into this game since, got 40/40 in legion and blight
Do you allow standard and softcore Players?
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

As per the second point on the thread, no, we do not accept any softcore players as ACE is a hardcore only guild.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

No.
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? Yes, Eternal
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? NZ, Auckland
6. Discord ID (e.g. PoEGamer#2013): Locurian#9068
7. How do you pass your Trial? Socializing and communicating with other guild mates in a positive manner during a new league.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Kicked from guild and discord.
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? To thrive in an active community that strives to push themselves as much as possible within the hardcore mindset.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): I'm currently active in multiple communities especially Classic WoW raiding, in PoE I pride myself in unorthodox builds and playstyles pushing endgame with builds that should not work past yellow maps, but do.
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it?
- Yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)?
- Completely open, feel free to roast
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere?
- I live in Auckland and play on Auckland/Aussy realm
4. Have you read the Guild Policies?
- Aceeptable behaviour, Moderation rules, guild culture/ social aspect, Be active & play hardcore
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
- 22 YO
6. Discord ID (e.g. PoEGamer#2013):
- Bockist#4761
7. How do you pass your Trial?\
- once accepted i will be invited to the discord where I will interact with guild members and have an acceptable mic :)
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
- insta kick
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
- To have an interactive guild, people to play hardcore with & positive mindset toward the game
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
- Started playing hardcore at the start of onslaught league, my favourite league ever was breach and invasion. My highest level on hardcore was 95 and I wish to get to 100 before 4.0. I play between 8pm - 1am NZT.
Please feel free to message me if you are having problems about anything!! I would love to help!
Stay frosty exiles!

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Join ACE to play HCL(SSF) with the only dedicated HC guild on the Australia Gateway.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hi Deefa,

Just wondering if the guild is still active in the Metamorph league at the moment? Looking for some people to play with.

1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? Yes.
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? Yes - Australia.
6. Discord ID (e.g. PoEGamer#2013): Will provide via PM
7. How do you pass your Trial? Engaging in Discord & dont be a dick.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Booted.
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? People to play HC POE with - since finding groups is pretty hard.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Played POE on and off for many years. Always seem to die in Hardcore at 90-92.

1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? Yes.
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? Yes.
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? Sweden.
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Yes.
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? No, turning 18 in a few months,
6. Discord ID (e.g. PoEGamer#2013): Would rather give in pm's.
7. How do you pass your Trial? Be active in the discord and don't act like a dick.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? You get kicked.
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? I've played hardcore on and off and after playing hardcore for quite a bit this league I figured I would like to keep playing hardcore permament. It just seems really nice to be in a guild where everyone is playing hardcore.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Been playing computer games since I was 12, xbox before that. I started playing Poe in delve league and have been playing poe as my main game since then. Also I'd like to progress and start playing HC-SSF, I've tried it once and ripped at level 80 something and gave up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info