<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

ACE is Looking for new members for AU gateway players :-)
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Just signed up! Hope to hear from you guys in-game.
We should be in touch shortly :-)
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Incursion Week 7 commenced today.

Typically it makes the halfway point of the current league.

So the ACE Offseason has commenced!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hey guys.

Very active hardcore player here, have been playing since bloodlines league. Currently lvl 95 have done all content except for Uber Elder, looking to join a nice active Aus guild. The guild I have been in for the last 3 years is slowly decaying away and I'm one of 2 members left who play regularly. It would be a breath of fresh air to be playing alongside other active (good) members in ACE. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks -
ToXis_Aus
Hi ToXis_Aus, you PM'd me in-game, as discussed I'll get back to you if there is another option, beyond just posting here and waiting for our new member application option to return.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
ACE & PoE Fifth Year Anniversay

Today marks the fifth year since PoE 1.0.0 was released, with the then new Act 3X Dominus expansion and the introduction of guilds - which led to the creation of ACE.

Thanks to all members past and present, also to ex-Staff and current Staff, who have contributed their time in making ACE what it is today.

We already started celebrating ACE's fifth birthday early IRL at our Sydney Meetup last month, will be doing so again this Saturday at the Melbourne Meetup and belatedly I'll be taking this roadshow to Perth organising a meetup there early May 2019.
ACE is finally open again for new recruit applications!
Welcome back to all members returning for Synthesis League.
Hope you're all enjoying Synthesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info