<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Hope Abyss is going well for those that are still playing!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Three and half weeks until Abyss ends!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
I just hit the 36 challenges. Thanks to everyone in the guild who chipped in along the way.

Going to keep playing, so if anyone needs anything feel free to let me know :)
Nice one, Kitty and cheers!

Only 12 more days left until Abyss League ends!
Woooooo!!

Passed my probation period and am now a fully pledge member of the <ACE> team.

For anyone looking to be part of a guild that is supportive, active, knowledgeable and full of members that are helpful and friendly sign up with <ACE> its been a blast so far.

Looking forwards to the Bestiary League!

Evil
Really great guild! Don't hesitate to apply if you are considering joining. There is a solid trial system that ensures you are given the opportunity to get to know people and get comfortable in the guild.

ACE has a great network of intermediate to top tier HC players. I've been able to improve my game considerably in just one league. I attribute this improvement to the support I've got from guild members and the motivation from playing with a positive and engaged group.
Last edited by dannyism on Feb 16, 2018, 6:51:38 AM
Hi guys. Myself and 3 friends are going to be playing hardcore this coming season (Bestiary). We're decently experienced in hardcore (I've reached level 93/T15).

We're all Australian, and would love to join an Oceanic guild to share dailies and group etc.

In Bestiary I will be rolling a support (among other characters, but with a suitable guild would love to focus on support).

Before I get everyone to go through the guild application rigmarole, do you have room / are interested in 4 new players? We're all around 28 years old (give or take a couple of years).

Looking forward to hearing from you =)
"
SensibleJane wrote:
Hi guys. Myself and 3 friends are going to be playing hardcore this coming season (Bestiary). We're decently experienced in hardcore (I've reached level 93/T15). Looking forward to hearing from you =)

Hey SensibleJane. We definitely have space for four more Aussie HC players. If you are the main instigator I'd recommend you apply through the form first alone. We'll get you into our ACE Discord server the centre of our guild as a Trial - you don't need to leave your PoE guild yet. You can have a poke around to get a feel of our text channels and stuff. Since it's end of league our voice channels are quiet but at the start of a new PoE league typically we get 50+ people in voice partying up - yes at 7am AEDT, haha. Message me on Discord if you got further questions: deefa#3298

D
Hit my 40/40 yesterday for the second league in the row.

ACE has been such a great support network for everything from learning little things to getting help finishing the hard achievements. If you have any doubts about joining, don't.

Get in here!
delete all lootboxes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info