<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

ACE is at its core, a Hardcore guild, and with that comes hand in hand RIPs!

Each league we award one player the participation trophy of most dead characters on the ladder.
Currently Moephistopheles, has a clear lead on the award, with 6! Dead characters in the top 15k!

Its possible we might see that number climb as high as 10 by the end of the league, an impressive feat for any non full time player!
Fourth week of Legacy League is almost over.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Fake Skyforth! and then... Real Headhunter!

See Headhunter reaction captured by another guildy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6RzXyCyVRs&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Winterz on Apr 2, 2017, 8:27:14 PM
WinterzCantMakeItToMaps - made it to maps Hurrrahahhhh
This ACE Guild Information forum thread just broke through the 50K view mark.

Currently at 50,082 views. Good stuff!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Can't believe I only found this thread today. I would love to be invited to the guild.
"
The_MnBN wrote:
Can't believe I only found this thread today. I would love to be invited to the guild.

Thanks for your interest in the guild. I just spoke and invited you in. I hope you enjoy it.
I'll be back in for 3.0, hype! :D
Happy Easter all!
ACE has finally reached its member capacity of 150!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info