<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday. Enjoy Boxing Day!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Close to the end of Breach League Week 4. ACE is still very active with 39 guildies currently logged into the game.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Deefa whyyyyyy?
Hihi,

I would like to join this guild if possible. playing on sg gateway normally.

Thanks.
"
dragoonkf wrote:
Hihi,I would like to join this guild if possible. playing on sg gateway normally.

Thanks for your interest. Read the first post in this thread and apply via the form under New Members. Make sure you write a bit about yourself at the end.
ACE is still active!

27 members in-game currently. 11 of them in Discord VoIP.
ACE is still active!

28 members in-game currently. 16 in Discord VoIP.
Breach HCL is still active for us in ACE.

35 members in-game currently. 28 of them in Discord VoIP spread across 7 rooms.
The GGG / PoE Discord now has a guild recruitment channel.

So I made a post with a link to our page :-)

People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Through Week 6 of the league remarkably 87.2% of the guild have at least 1 Challenge. 18 guildies are yet to hit this base milestone. Voice comms activity in Discord during this league has been at an all time high as seen in the graph below. Cheers to all guildies who have been enagaged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info