<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
Kirielis wrote:
I'll be flying this evening and out of town until end July. Just for the record.

Thanks for letting us know. I recall you mentioning this a month ago - good luck on your venture.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Congrats to Dalykass, Jc, Lucie, Steelmage, Freney and atrocities for placing Top 100 in the Invasion/Ambush Charity 2 Week Race.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Eager to see the new Race Season 8 schedule... the rewards look juicy.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
The alternate art prizes for our next contest are listed below:

Last edited by Kaysee on Jun 6, 2014, 11:28:32 AM
Alpha Crucis Exiles [ACE] Newsletter #12 was just sent out to our members featuring our new “Winter Is Coming” Competition where we're giving away a Path of Exile 200 Point Pack.
There were a few changes in plan. I'll be back sooner than expected, at least until real life catches up and I start work.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
WINTER IS COMING

Checkout the ACE Newsletter #12 for full competition details and get in there:

- get racing
- get building
- get PKing

Earn some cold... HARD... MTX

GL all
July 1 Month League HYPE!!!!!
One month league now with 100% more Hardcore!
Congratulations to Steelmage who won our ACE Invasion Champion competition that started 5 Mar 2014 with his SteelIncinerate Level 94 Templar character. A Path of Exile 200 Point Pack was awarded as a prize as well as the virtual title "ACE Invasion Champion".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info