Animate Weapon

Using this skill for a bit now, and I hate that I can't pick up ranged weapons or weapons that I need to identify. It is more of a hindrance to play...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Let me just say that I'm having more difficulty clearing maps with RZ/AW than the traditional RZ/RS build. It would be much better if I could animate ALL weapons, i.e. bows, wands, and blues. I feel gimped slightly.
Anyone have a link of Nugyien playing AW at higher levels?
We need a white gem like Portal, called Identify All, which identifies all items in inventory and in a radius around yourself. It'd make a perfect pair with Animate Weapon, and would reduce a lot of tedium for everyone with having to grab-scroll-drop. Unfortunately, the Chaos recipe for unidentified rares gets in the way of this. *grumbles* Perhaps it could only work on items that drop for you, so you don't screw over party members?
which specter is best for use with anger/wrath?
Put this skill on spell totem with blind and it worked okay. Not enough damage from the minions, i have no minion nodes. very tedious to use selfcast. and sucks that ranged weapons and wands can't be picked up. or magic items
most useless spell ingame -_____-

ive lvled to 18 and used once.. summoned 12 wep

multistrike+faster attack+ mele spash+ mele dmg + summon dmg

low dps , low summon time , cant be summoned with range, worthelsss

trashed that gem instanly after trying.

Last edited by galarak on May 26, 2014, 10:50:23 PM
"
Specters with high AS, obviously. Tittyguns are the best now, I think.
...but what does this have to do with Animate Weapon??
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Specters with high AS, obviously. Tittyguns are the best now, I think.
...but what does this have to do with Animate Weapon??

Animate Weapon benefits from elemental auras Wrath and Anger, because you have AW linked to Weapon Elemental Damage. Since you are using anger/wrath then you don't want to use UEvangelists for damage. Tentacle Miscreations and Chimeras benefit from anger/wrath.

I've opted to drop specters all together. They are more of a pain to use properly, and if you aren't snapshotting then don't bother. Even when you SShot it is still a waste of time.
"
galarak wrote:
most useless spell ingame -_____-

Not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ4LTzwSX4
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info