Reduced Duration

But dont you do more damage the more arrows are stuck in the mob with explosive arrow? if the fuse is shorter you have less time to stick arrows in the target or doesn't it work like that?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
But dont you do more damage the more arrows are stuck in the mob with explosive arrow? if the fuse is shorter you have less time to stick arrows in the target or doesn't it work like that?
some people just want it to detonate near instantly. also if using the quilrain bow, you don't want to wait a full second for an explosion.
I'd love to try this with Lightning Warp. You could get some impressive mobility without ever having to walk anywhere, which would make it trivial to maintain Arctic Armour and would also mean that getting Punctured is no big deal.
Question: Why is there a 120% mana multiplier on this gem? Am I missing something that makes this immensely powerful that needs the mana multpier? To me this seems just like a utility type thing, where the gem itself is the cost you give, since in general the reduced duration is a pretty minor, although potentially useful, effect. I think the 120% mana multiplier on top of costing a gem slot is a bit excessive.
@Moylin (Beyond)
If I use this on a trap with sunblast belt. Is the duration 0% and the trap instantly explodes, or is it approximately 8%?

additionally, if the trap does explode instantly, is that in my hand, or once the trap touches the ground?
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
If I use this on a trap with sunblast belt. Is the duration 0% and the trap instantly explodes, or is it approximately 8%?

Reduced is additive, and 100% reduction makes for a zero-second timer.

"
additionally, if the trap does explode instantly, is that in my hand, or once the trap touches the ground?

The trap still has to arm, which it does when it hits the floor.
i have some questions here:

will this gem affect the dot effect that comes from a non-duration skill source like a fire damage crit?

will this gem reduce the total amount of damage of a dot effect, or it makes the dot effect deal the same amount of damage, but faster?
Onslaught dual sporker down, selling standard 5L shavronne for hc currency
shop, selling some starters' gear, etc
hardcore : view-thread/350233
onslaught: view-thread/409769
"
oznark wrote:
i have some questions here:

will this gem affect the dot effect that comes from a non-duration skill source like a fire damage crit?

will this gem reduce the total amount of damage of a dot effect, or it makes the dot effect deal the same amount of damage, but faster?

The dot will do the exact same amount of damage for a shorter time.

So instead of doing 50 damage for 4 seconds.
You'll do 50 damage for 2 seconds.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
Would this work with incinerate to make it go into the different damage tiers faster?
I just tested it and it does not make incinerate build up faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info