Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

"
rflynn74 wrote:
It's still the same fun grindfest ...

You had a typo there, I fixed it for you. Why would you play an unfun game? Ridicolous. :D
... is not a troll
What about Steam release - will it be in all regions? I mean, i cant find any information about PoE in russian region. Only broken link to the launch trailer.
Justice will be done!
4 hours left~

Thanks for all the work, GgG Games~

You're awesome.
"
trollkind wrote:
"
rflynn74 wrote:
It's still the same grindfest ...

You had a typo there, I fixed it for you. Why would you play an unfun game? Ridicolous. :D

Fixed
"
rflynn74 wrote:
"
trollkind wrote:
"
rflynn74 wrote:
It's still the same grindfest ...

Fixed

shots fired !
IGN : @Morgoth
LOL, why would you nerf ES on shavs with this RF change? That was the entire thing that made it good/OP. Seems like now it will just be another dumpster unique.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
IGN: Megawipe
"
reboticon wrote:
LOL, why would you nerf ES on shavs with this RF change? That was the entire thing that made it good/OP. Seems like now it will just be another dumpster unique.

That was the thing that make it OP. It will still be a good unique, a really good one.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
reboticon wrote:

if the nerf will get you from 580+- to 400 it will be still BEST item for Low life builds. And still the only one that will enable you to use PA in maps. Shav's will never get nerfed enough to be worthless and dumpster unique.

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Great stuff. Rock on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info