Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

Man I'm so excited, can't wait !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Chris wrote:
Guilds are joined by account, rather than by character.

The only thing I am a bit disappointed by.

I wanted to have the character I play with in Domination to be in the guild with my friend and the other character I play with in Nemesis to be in the guild with my forum community 'friends'.
Last edited by Odissius on Oct 23, 2013, 8:19:05 AM
You guys are all jazzed up for a game that has shot it's load many months ago. It's still the same unfun grindfest, I'm waiting for the game to become a little less catered to the hardcore.
"
Sigandr wrote:

Without Zealot, every caster will be pwned because of his own ES. So RF will only be useful with few life, few ES and/or Eldricht Battery users.

Well, we don't know what % of ES it's going to scale off. And we know Vitality is going to be buffed. And you can use Rise of the Phoenix. So not totally clear yet.

Petrov.
It was a great ride in Open Beta. Hopefully release will be just as (if not more) fun!
My body is ready
Got an open beta pack to support my closed beta.

I like to support GGG.
The cost I'be spent is kinda equal to the cost of a full game, so happy to spend this much.

Good Luck on the release of this game GGG !
I and my friends in RaidCall have a question about "Righteous Fire now burns nearby monsters and the character based on a percentage of life and a percentage of energy shield of the caster".
Does it mean "you burn for 100% of your maximum Life and maximum ES per second as Fire Damage"?
or "enemies burn for 50% of your maximum Life and maximum ES per second as Fire Damage"?
or both are correct?
Completed all challenges in OB and shared my experience. thread/464722
ST Crit Dagger/Discharge build: thread/570185
Freeze! trap build & one of the best party builds: thread/669129
Low life EK scion/MF/block: thread/684037
CI Flameblast/Infernal Mantle Burning Witch: thread/721079
Last edited by miraio on Oct 23, 2013, 8:37:07 AM
Guilds could use a Tryout or similar rank below member, so you can have them in the chat and interface but for example bar their stash access until they become full members.
... is not a troll
I would like to remove cast time and cast animation from RF, so it could serve as true temporary boost of spelldmg for my char. I used it on my low life MF build without any fancy gear and with degen around 50es/s with combination of Ruby Flask and Remove Burning Mana flask. It was OK.

How will RF interfere with Mana shield ? Is Mana shield even in the Game with release?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info