Apathy Guild of Wreaclast

Back by lack of demand.

As much as this should have been allowed to die a natural death, I think its needed again to remind us what off topic should be.

Spoiler
Meh.
If I was so inclined, I'd chastise you for your lack of apathy. But seeing as I can barely force myself to type these words, your off the hook.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Posting is like taking action.... not posting is too much like supporting the cause...

I feel trapped. meh...
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Lack of effort is key. Thinking about lack of effort is effort and would be banned if it mattered.
Meh?

Meh.
Why?

Spoiler
Who cares
You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

But I don't try too hard.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 30, 2013, 6:15:00 AM
You try? What are you doing in here?

Never mind, I don't care.
Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info