Upcoming Halloween microtransactions, awesome cosplay and more!

Decapitation Helmet Skin are awesome :).

Thank you again for the next great NEWS!.
Can't wait.
CASUAL GAMER
The Decapitation Helmet Skin is so hilarious lol xD
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Looks like I'm making a return without a head this time!

Very excited about the new boss! Always fun to fight something new and hopefully very challenging.

gg GGG
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
"
I have to admit, typing "Path of Exile Version 1.0.0" at the top of the file was a very moving moment for me.

Congratulations. I can not even think how it must feel to go such a long journey from an idea like "hey let us do our own game" to such a marvelous thing we are able to enjoy today and in the coming years :) .

When I think about my own long term plans I once had, I truly must holding back myself from being to jealous about people who accomplished such a great task like you did.

Again, congratulations. You can be very proud of haveing the necessary stamina to go such a long way.

Do not forget to celebrate and to take a day or two off ! (That's of course after you made sure the servers are running after the inital overwhelming incoming of POE enthusiasts) :)

Both Thums Up for these guys !

P.S.: Please forgive my bad english, I hope you get the idea.
Last day and few hours...

tik...

tok....

tik...

tok....

ti...
CASUAL GAMER
Spoiler
I'm
Spoiler
so
Spoiler
fucking
Spoiler
hyped

It's freaking my wife :o
I need more purple titles
I had Decapitation Helmet before it was cool! ;D

"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
GGG, I hope you all take a moment together tomorrow to enjoy your accomplishments. Thanks for leaving the (gaming) world better than when you found it.

Petrov.
I will throw money at my screen if you bring the Valentine Heart back!!!11one
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Price of new items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info