Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 1

if spectral throw dont shotgun i wont use it... i propose an on release protest. vendor every spectral throw gem u get.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Oct 19, 2013, 11:17:22 PM
"
Tom1989 wrote:
red gem pls red gem pls and can be used with soul taker lol

From the screenshot posted a while back, it looks like ST requires more DEX to use than STR, making it a green gem if they follow tradition (i.e. Cyclone and Dual Strike).

Also, I'm doubtful that the "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent melee attacks" mod will work with ST as it's technically a Projectile Attack.

Honestly I would have preferred the shotgun effect with reduced damage effectiveness. I thought it was pretty cool that you could manipulate the projectiles to all hit the same target through clever manoeuvring. Perhaps a good middle ground is to allow the projectiles to "shotgun" only when they're returning.

Btw, stoked BotW is back. Looking forward to what everyone comes up with!
Last edited by Hojirozame on Oct 20, 2013, 3:01:48 AM
Last edited by Brjann on Nov 16, 2013, 7:14:22 AM
spectral throw is about as useless as searing bond now.............just enjoy the new areas thats being added in 1.0.0 and forget about the new skills. they are just a distraction to whats really important

u know.......when GGG sees they are spending time (and resources) making skills NOBODY uses, they will either stop, or make them viable. so just dont use it. i know im not going to after this announcement.

so much for wishful thinking...........
Last edited by Raelys on Oct 20, 2013, 5:27:34 AM
"
Raelys wrote:
spectral throw is about as useless as searing bond now.............just enjoy the new areas thats being added in 1.0.0 and forget about the new skills. they are just a distraction to whats really important

u know.......when GGG sees they are spending time (and resources) making skills NOBODY uses, they will either stop, or make them viable. so just dont use it. i know im not going to after this announcement.

so much for wishful thinking...........

[Removed by Admin]

How do you even remotely know is useless?Assumption much?
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 4:25:30 PM
"
elwindakos wrote:

[Removed by Admin]

typical response....and the same response that has caused this community to go to hell and back again. this attitude makes me wonder how some of you actually act outside of the internet.

anyways, if you read what i wrote, word for word, youll see im trying to calm down people ion a nice way, telling them if they dont like the way the skill works, they arent forced to use it. whats with all the hostility, 'BRO'? your response to me could have went to any of the people page 1-20 on here complaining about how this skill sucks because it cant 'shotgun' now.....did you lose your hc character or something? seems the only peopel with attitudes like yours are the self centered big headed hc players who look down on others around here because they enjoy the game differently than them. sorry i hurt your feelings, genuinely.
Well in the video it is a green gem.
"
Raelys wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You mad bro?You know its power?Did you test it?No????????????SO SHUT UP!

typical response....and the same response that has caused this community to go to hell and back again. this attitude makes me wonder how some of you actually act outside of the internet.

anyways, if you read what i wrote, word for word, youll see im trying to calm down people ion a nice way, telling them if they dont like the way the skill works, they arent forced to use it. whats with all the hostility, 'BRO'? your response to me could have went to any of the people page 1-20 on here complaining about how this skill sucks because it cant 'shotgun' now.....did you lose your hc character or something? seems the only peopel with attitudes like yours are the self centered big headed hc players who look down on others around here because they enjoy the game differently than them. sorry i hurt your feelings, genuinely.

NO, you SPECIFICALLY SAID its as useless as searing bond .... wow bro you must have access to private test realm VIP Access granted by GGG and tried it out huh? Or MIND READER?!?

wait for release and test the skill out [Removed by admin]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 4:23:14 PM
Pretty disappointing to get hyped up about a build no one can ever use. This actually looked fun.
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
Discussion on spectral throw seems to get very emotional.

First of all it is a video game, and what is the aim of a video game? FUN!
Shotgun would be fun, no shotgun is less fun definitely. For me it is as simple as that.
Even worse to say shotgun has been in and now we removed it because it was insanley fun?!:D

Honestly who cares if something is overpowered or not as long as we have a good time with it? There is always the fear something could be too strong, nerf it, make it artifically harder... but know what - that also removes the fun a little bit each time.

IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info