Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 1

It also seems that the price for a Kaom's Primacy has been in advertently increased. Woot!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Wondergrauff wrote:
New act will be added - is it mean, that monster levels in locations of a1-a3 in cruel and merciles dificulties will be increased?

Why would those monster levels go up? The next act will have higher levels we can assume, and that's where everyone will start farming.

But now monster levels in a3 (last locations, normal) is just like a1 (first locations, cruel). But if a4 will be added - it's monster level will be higher then monster level on cruel difficulties? And it mean that we will farm a4(cruel) instead of a1(merciles) or a4(normal) instead of a1(cruel)? Is it so? Or farming first act of next difficulties will be more usefull then farming of last act previous difficulties?
"
Wondergrauff wrote:
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Wondergrauff wrote:
New act will be added - is it mean, that monster levels in locations of a1-a3 in cruel and merciles dificulties will be increased?

Why would those monster levels go up? The next act will have higher levels we can assume, and that's where everyone will start farming.

But now monster levels in a3 (last locations, normal) is just like a1 (first locations, cruel). But if a4 will be added - it's monster level will be higher then monster level on cruel difficulties? And it mean that we will farm a4(cruel) instead of a1(merciles) or a4(normal) instead of a1(cruel)? Is it so? Or farming first act of next difficulties will be more usefull then farming of last act previous difficulties?

Oh I understand what you're saying. I don't know what they will do. I'm sure they have thought about that as well. They've adjusted monster levels before.
"
"
lailaseth wrote:
"
Maethorr wrote:
well, of course the game is going to be hard, that is the entire draw of the game is that is difficult and getting perfect gear is a massive grind, but you see regular progress in gear and levels. That said this build was not very tanky at all and the items they were using was only about average for a life build nothing super good or expensive. That is nowhere near a GG 5link, it was average gear for someone at that level doing maps. The build was actually a bit less tanky than most people would build because it has so much travel so the build would not really be very good until you're level 80 so that could be a bit of it as well.

not gg items?
ring: triple resist + dual dmg mods + high hp
5L armor: 100hp, dual resist, good armor and es.
5L weapon: 349 p dps
boots: 30 ms, hp, dual resists + main stats

i can go on but i'll stop here. all his items are way above what a player with 4h of POE a day will have at lvl 75 starting a new league. and this guy has trouble with 66 maps. are you kidding me?

The person you replied to is right from my point of view. There were no uniques equipped and just about all the gear he had on can be attained if you really wanted it.

Yeah his stuff was not "GG". It was good, but really not that expensive to get.
"
Wondergrauff wrote:
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Wondergrauff wrote:

It should be similar to the addition of 3rd act when only 2 were present, where ruthless difficulty was removed. Ofc areas will be rebalanced, but you shouldn't be concerned with this because act 4 is not being released any time soon.
Subscribed.

5 days and counting!!
IGN="Tanky"
Thanks for answers!
I thought that new locations will be added as act 4, but i suppose, that my opinion was incorrect, is it so? Is it mean, that new locations will became extension of act 3? Then it's look realy interesting!
"
Wondergrauff wrote:
Thanks for answers!
I thought that new locations will be added as act 4, but i suppose, that my opinion was incorrect, is it so? Is it mean, that new locations will became extension of act 3? Then it's look realy interesting!

You are correct. New areas are act 3x.
Last edited by Trejos on Oct 18, 2013, 9:27:21 AM
new passives:
Arcane Radiance: Light radius is based on ES instead of Life. connected to the 10INT at the 16%Chaos.
Sentinel: +24% AR 10%Allres. Bottom of the Scion start. after the projectile stuff.
Iron Grip: moved to where blood magic was
Blood Magic: moved along the outside further towards the marauder.At the 10STR that is connected to "Deadly
Precision"
NOTABLE TOTEM PLACEMENT SPEED (this is not named yet): 30% casting speed for summoning totems (will not affect totems directly).In a 3 Node block that is connected to 10DEX at Mana Shield (where atm Diamond Flesh is)
Diamond Flesh: moved to below Golem's Blood
Mana Shield: When Hit 30% of Damage Taken is taken from Mana before Life. (When Hit: does that mean it will not work on reflect?)

Also a lot of New Blocks (3 or more Nodes in a Circle). And a Keystone passive next to the Body and Soul Block.

Last edited by Kerkrom on Oct 18, 2013, 9:28:14 AM
Pure, Uncut Awesomesauce again GGG.

well done!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info