More 1.0.0 Information

Sweet!
Nice things.

Expected a Shock nerf. It probably means that some of the "weak" lightning skills like Arc and Shock Nova, which were only good for shocking, get buffed.
Chris, will there be new crafting mods or higher crafting mods because of the new 78 map and new item level 80 there?
IGN: JVille
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST DAGGER IN GAME thread/726715
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI WED AMULET thread/658166
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI LL PHYSICAL AMULET thread/675536
Was wondering when the news post would come up. They've been going from 6am GMT to 9am GMT!! youre slacking chris!!!! slacking!!!!!!!!!!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I have a question:

Will uniques exclusive to ladder modes roll into default league after ladder leagues will end? I know characters will be moved there with all items ..however did you consider that after ladder, these ladder exclusive items could drop in default and hc league?
I really like the change of names on areas. Also the waypoint change is great!

Looking forward to this GGG, push!!!
big D, come say hi !
"
ManiaCCC wrote:
I have a question:

Will uniques exclusive to ladder modes roll into default league after ladder leagues will end? I know characters will be moved there with all items ..however did you consider that after ladder, these ladder exclusive items could drop in default and hc league?
This allready happened with Anarchy and Onslaught. Try to search for the exact regulations there.
YAY LIFE BUFF!

Cever to buff base life IMO instead of buffing the +% life nodes back up again.
I really like these:

- Players now receive two more life points per level.
- Some monster types now have the Far Shot implicit mod. This is like a reverse Point Blank passive in that they do more damage to characters that are far away.
- Added a new Rogue Exile, Xandro Blooddrinker - the winner of the Well Dressed Exile competition! He's a pretty tough fight.
- Player and monster Shock has been reduced from 40% to 30% per stack.
Obviously the most important part about this announcement, regarding steam trading cards. Will our supporter packs entitle us to the normal extra cards that steam gives their customers or how will that work?
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info