Lots of Miscellaneous News

So excited! Gonna be heaps of fun trying out the new passive tree!
Def not going Scion, to many points wasted wherever you want to go it looks like (for now, double it will change but maybe).
Regarding the passive tree...

The first pic looks like the tree from the GameSpot video... i.e. nothing changed

The second pic, the popups of notable info are mashed over the top of the passive tree and obscure the pathing of the passive tree

How can anyone deduce anything from this? The tree from the GameSpot video interview was touted as being out of date. The popup info mashed over the top of the passive tree obscures what we actually need to see... the pathing.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Oct 16, 2013, 8:13:25 AM
is anyone know if Spectral Throw is only for 2H weapons or if it works with 1h & dual wielding ?

but scion don't have any nodes of inteligence or stregh or dexterity soon. if you want play whit gems of each type you will have very high problem for lvl up............

you only can choose 1 type of that node for lvl up and that's considering you need lvl 6-10 to start getting this type of nodes........

tell me how i can upgrade my gems whitout dex/streght/inteligence????

100% gear dependent this new character????

for get 1 node of dexterity and 1 node of inteligence you need 12 lvls. and you don't have any variety when choose a way... if you go up you will find only inteligence nodes, left streght nodes, right dexterity nodes. too bad start whit scion......
Last edited by CraZy_SkuLL on Oct 16, 2013, 8:25:59 AM
"
alfims wrote:
The new totem passives look like there will be major nerf to totems and the new nodes will be mandatory for any totem build.

Why do you think that?

I on the other hand believe that this is going to be a major buff of totem builds, because they didn't say anything about nerfing totems.

Hope we get some news soon.
Last edited by em0vskangoura on Oct 16, 2013, 8:39:42 AM
I really, really feel that making cross league trading between the new leagues and old ones illegal is a really bad move. What if I ONLY want to play ladder (like most of the people that play do) and now Im stuck with 50+ exalts in standard??? I was looking forward to starting off fresh in the new leagues, not trading any currency over until there was something like a kaoms heart or shavs that sells for 40+ exalts. Say I was 10 exalts short, this is the time that I would try to trade my USELESS standard currency for the exalts I need in the new leagues in order to buy that item. I understand that you want everyone to have an equal playing field, but its never going to be equal. A ladder reset is the closest you will come, people will still have an advantage some way.. I really dont like this move... RIP Standard Currency. Thanks, Chris!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
I know, unfinished and everything, but not sure if this is intended.

Didnt read beyond page 2, my thought about the 'policy chance' on cross-trades

- I dont see the big impact on the new leagues: there's nothing transfered to them, only changing the owner

- I dont see the difference at all between these trades and the 'allowed' SC/HC trade (maybe also allowed between NEM/DOM - somewhat silly to me

- if it forces people to RMT: its not a 'win' at all

and the main craziness:

its not allowed to trade items from HC in return of items in the new leagues; but with WHAT attitude can/should it be forbidden to gift stuff? From how its handled now, cross-trades "work" like a two-way gifting anyways...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Alhoon wrote:
unfinished

I seriously expect changes on this ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I want legacy skill trees to be available in Standard and Hardcore. It only makes sense to have legacy skill trees since you already have legacy endgame items.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info