Custom forum style for firefox

"
Psychofrump wrote:
I have to say I prefer the fixed width but I'd like to see a way to hide people's siggies, some of them take up half the screen. I don't suppose there's an option for that that I've missed, is there?

If you see someone's sig that takes up a ridiculous amount of space please PM a GGG employee or a mod.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Updated the file to fix an issue where some text inputs weren't as wide as they looked.

"
zeto wrote:

If you see someone's sig that takes up a ridiculous amount of space please PM a GGG employee or a mod.

I will, though I expect my idea of ridiculous is probably different to other people's... I don't like sifting out repeated unnecessary (siggie) text at all while reading a thread :(
"
Psychofrump wrote:
I don't like sifting out repeated unnecessary (siggie) text at all while reading a thread :(

I added another version of the file that also hides signatures ;)
"
Malice wrote:
"
Psychofrump wrote:
I don't like sifting out repeated unnecessary (siggie) text at all while reading a thread :(

I added another version of the file that also hides signatures ;)

Oooo, thank you!
Do you think you could do this for Chrome, too? I am interested.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
I don't think chrome has an in-built per-site CSS feature, although there are probably extensions that let you do it.
You could easily make this into a Stylish script, though it does give an error

"
line 38, expected ',' or '{' but found '/'. Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.
CainMarko - 1H Mace+Shield Marauder
The Juggernaut: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/20556
Last edited by sibbechai on Feb 28, 2012, 5:15:30 AM
I upped Malice scripts to userstlyes, you can install them from here. You'll need the stylish addon, it works in Firefox and Chrome.
Good job making an "elastic" layout mod to the forum.

You can also use Stylebot for Google Chrome. Once installed click the little "CSS" in the url bar, then click the "Edit CSS" button and you can just paste the code there.

Here's a little hack I made to display signatures in a smaller font with subdued colour, remove border from quotes and display them in italics (basically makes it slightly easier to read, ymmv):

.signature, .last_edited_by {
color: #666666;
font-size: 11px;
}

.signature {
padding: 10px 0 0;
margin: 20px 0 0;
}

div.content blockquote {
font-style: italic;
border: none;
}