Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

It would look amazing if, instead of the portals being transparent, you could see into the map you currently had up.
You guys are the best! So much care about your community! I've read all your replies! Thank you very much! Unfortunatelly, I made no questions myself. I'm having so many thoughts about these upcoming changes I coudn't even formulate my questions! haha (lie, I was just too lazy to ask)
As far as I know, the Eternal Lab was owned by Maligaro and functioned as a place to make his experiments, I wonder if they will change the lore a bit to fit in Solaris Temple's concept...
The changes to the passive three, drop rates, old skill gems and other stuff already in the game are the things I'm most anxious to know. That's because they can change my playstyle A LOT. I love reworks on game mechanics, but they should be treated more carefully than when working on additional stuff.
Last edited by KieranGravebane on Oct 11, 2013, 3:41:01 PM
"
Chris wrote:
I used a Steam Controller last week at their offices btw! Very cool tech.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Especially any ideas on how it could work with PoE or if you think it will work well or at all for that matter.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Lemme guess, some day we'll get portal skin microtransations?

If I were GGG, I would make the portals appear tear-shaped to certain people.
Umm, the new portals look really, REALLY horrible. In fact, the old (current) portals look AMAZING the way they are. Please for the love of god don't change the portals, they are perfect. The new ones are very thin (2D?) and have these runes on the edges, whereas the current ones look really smooth and wispy. I dunno, just don't change them GGG!
http://raptr.com/Chris_GGG/news/52534c6e77938e0e81/raptr-q-a-path-of-exile?comment_id=5254c484864e923544
http://raptr.com/Chris_GGG/news/52534c6e77938e0e81/raptr-q-a-path-of-exile?comment_id=5255d5286ec5e97a09

It's only a matter of time before the secret is out! Someone else will figure it out eventually and spill the beans!
Last edited by Doushibag on Oct 11, 2013, 6:48:27 PM
TeamBakerHardcore
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I never be in old lab, but new looks great ;}
CASUAL GAMER
"
We're working on Build of the Week S02E01

Where can we post our build suggestions??? :)
Big grats to Baker: first level 100 hardcore. amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info