Spectral throw

What dps is achievable with a 5l spectral throw and a good endgame 2hander?

I play crit dagger ST and it feels like I have to reduce my dps output soon or get a lot tankier because it starts to get kinda dangerous vs reflect.
I don´t have any quality gems yet (will give another nice dmg boost) and an average crit dagger --> Im getting 5,7k dps with power charges up (+ hatred and wrath).

With a godlike dagger and maybe even a 6link I think 12k+ dps should be possible.
I had 26k dps with dagger (tooltip) and reflect is not a problem. With 8k armor, 3x power charges on damage taken and 10% LL from blood rage reflect doesn't hurt.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
Search fails me hard: Multistrike doesn't work for Spectral throw as I've tried, but since Spectral throw isn't a spell Spellecho wont work with it either. So is Spectral throw shafted for a neat multicast ability?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
ST is a projectile attack: it's "multicast" ability is LMP/GMP ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
But melee gets melee splash and multistrike, whereas spells get lmp/gmp and spellecho. ST gets the shaft, hard.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Melee Splash only applies to Skills that inherently only hit one enemy - ST naturally can hit a fair bunch of monsters in a single Attack. Not comparable at all.

ST 'gets the shaft' just as much as every other Projectile Attack. *shrug*
I wouldn't be surprised if GGG makes the same mistake a third time and add a Multistrike-for-Projectiles Support. Just give them time.
Oh look, yet another GGG-posted-in thread that was bumped at exactly the 1 year mark after it's last post so that people wouldn't catch on what was just done.
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
Last edited by themousemaster on Nov 20, 2014, 1:21:35 PM
if "increased physical damage while holding a shield" does not apply because reasons, therefore ruining the briliant jewel i've created so costly.... i will be so mad might even rage quit.

just a pro tip, if thats the case, better fix it by removing the "melee" out of the wording "increased melee physical while holding a shield" becomes "increased physical damage while holding a shield" there, MUCH better, voilá, no more crazy shady mechanics ruining ppls's plans. to not say any cursewords which i rly wanted to
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Jul 11, 2016, 3:30:00 PM
o.0
Grow up.
You just necro'd a thread out of a nearly 21 month slumber just to complain about a perfectly clear mechanic that you either didn't read, or are upset about now because it doesn't synergize with something you did despite that potential knowledge.

The mechanic was well explained, and is in no way shady, either. Oh, and your suggestion would also make Gratuitous Violence and physical spells deal increased damage - now that would be a shady mechanic.

Then again, the last activity in this thread in 2014 was also a necro.
... -.-
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info