Some fan art by me

Hey,

My first (and definitely not last) PoE fanart and I'm sorta proud of it:

Meant to be a mermaid-siren version of Merveil, holding the Allflame.
This is a very small version for the forum, bigger one is here (on deviantart): http://fav.me/d5hlbhn

I'm planning to make wallpapers out of it but I need some more time and sadly I have to spend my weekend with homeworks.
I thought I'd put it up here in the meantime, to see if I get some advice or so you can point out huge mistakes I didn't notice before refining the picture.

Please note it's not finished yet and I need to paint over it again.
Hope you like it!

Ps.: since we don't have a fan art forum I hope it's okay in general.
Dude, you're really talented! :)

I will definitely be following your DA account (and expecting more art that might not be posted here *cough* :P )
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
no nipples. please try again.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:

lol?
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
ac429 wrote:
Dude, you're really talented! :)

I will definitely be following your DA account (and expecting more art that might not be posted here *cough* :P )

Thanks! C:
My dA is a dangerous place. Proceed with caution.

"
Diablo1reborn wrote:

I'll draw nipples just for you, special one-time price 200$ each. I can also photoshop them onto your forehead for half the price.
lol i want a nippley forehead. Great work man!
“Most men do not desire liberty; most only wish for a master that doesn't beat them.” Sallust (86-34BC)

very nice Winter, :)

If you want some reference material for Merveil, I've got some good pics!
Just wow.

Being merely able to draw a stick-figure, may I ask what "tools" you used for this? Pens, paint, some kind of computer programm?

Keep it up!
"
arekone wrote:
Just wow.

Being merely able to draw a stick-figure, may I ask what "tools" you used for this? Pens, paint, some kind of computer programm?

Keep it up!

Aww thanks a lot!

I sketched the lineart on A4 paper, scanned it in at 500 dpi and colored over it with a multiply layer in Photoshop. Most of it is just patience, fiddling with the details.
I have spent something like 4 hours with the coloring and the sketch was something like an hour in breaks, I'm not sure, made it during two lectures.
very nice fanart. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info