0.9.12qq Patch Notes

I didn't think Heavy Strike needed a buff or Flicker Strike needed a nerf...

I've never been one to upgrade my gems (unless I happened upon it), but some of the value drops are a bit extreme.

Can't wait to see how the Templar tree has changed as I plan on making a new Templar build. :D
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Awww you removed a giant chest. I really enjoy opening giant chests :( . We need more of them!!!!!
I agree, pretty disheartening to see that chest go. Even less reason to try for Deep Dweller in races now.
I can't believe they would jsut take away that Deep Dweller chest, and nerf skillgem quality like that!!!!

</intentional qq>
Can't tell if these are tears of joy or tears of sadness; either way, my nose hurts.
So I've been gone for a month because the developers were nerfing the hell out of everything left and right.

And now this:

"Increased the size of the Deep Dweller's room and removed the large chest from it."

And the nerfing of most of the quality gems???

So glad to see that some of the top priorities like buying multiple items from the vendor at the same time...and making FFA an OPTION continue to be addressed.

Cue closing curtain for this supporter.
FFA loot = single player game.
Vaal boss fight = single player gane.
"
boomjoose wrote:
I agree, pretty disheartening to see that chest go. Even less reason to try for Deep Dweller in races now.

Can I jump on board? I never realised this chest was so unfair it needed to be removed or that the room wasn't big enough. Maybe the dweller has increased in size and loot drop?

I don't really care either way, I'd just love to understand the reasoning, maybe we find out in time.
Last edited by duolc on Oct 8, 2012, 9:51:00 PM
"
duolc wrote:
Maybe the dweller has increased in size and loot drop?

Well, they did increase Brutus' and Merveil's drop when they removed their chests so I don't understand why players complain about this expectable change.
"
DooberPoE wrote:
So glad to see that some of the top priorities like buying multiple items from the vendor at the same time...and making FFA an OPTION continue to be addressed.

Cue closing curtain for this supporter.

Don't know where you got the idea that the loot system was changing.
Yeah, increasing the room of Deep Dweller was a very good idea. Removing chest ? Not a good idea. Especially since increasing room kinda fixes the problem.

Gold chests are fun. Need more gold chests. Now there are no gold chest in act 1.
Last edited by Thalandor on Oct 8, 2012, 10:08:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info