October 9th move to legacy

The qq patch creates a lot of QQ, I am sure they were aware of it. :)

Only thing that bugs me, is that UFO: Enemy Unknown is also released on the 9th. And now I don't know which to play! Not enough hours in the day..
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
The only problem I really have is that they chose monday to do this. It's exciting that everyone will be wiped to the same stash and have to start fresh, with no economy in place and no high level hand me downs. . .

But I'm a full time father, bread winner, and family man. I get the weekend off from the factory and go back to work on Monday.

If they had released it this weekend my free time combined with my experience and an understanding wife would have given me a few moments near the top, as it is I may still wind up there but I won't have nearly as much time to restart my characters.

Also like so many others I'd rather restart now than wait. It would be more fun. My planned new build is a slow one to level up and I plan to start it in hard core next time even though I know my wife and son will eventually cause me to die. My skill level in "handle family" is slowly improving. LOL. Every time I die at a higher level!
Last edited by JohnChance on Oct 7, 2012, 12:38:09 PM
Genuine questions:

I don't understand the issue here? Aren't they simply moving characters, stash and all, into a different league? I thought nothing got wiped until OB?
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
"
TheSwampDog wrote:
Genuine questions:

I don't understand the issue here? Aren't they simply moving characters, stash and all, into a different league? I thought nothing got wiped until OB?

Yes.. just moving stuff to different league not a big deal but some are going crazy about it lol.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
JohnChance wrote:
T
Also like so many others I'd rather restart now than wait. It would be more fun. My planned new build is a slow one to level up and I plan to start it in hard core next time even though I know my wife and son will eventually cause me to die. My skill level in "handle family" is slowly improving. LOL. Every time I die at a higher level!

The good news is that "handle family" is account-wide and won't be reset with Open Beta. You need to get your wife and son more interested in video games. ;-)

I'm glad for the wipe. My stash was a total mess! Maybe by Open Beta I'll figure out a way of organizing it that works.
Open beta is still BETA.
Last edited by MorriganGrey on Oct 9, 2012, 7:11:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info