[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG wrote:

@Jaxom
Well if you are talking about the current BoR version .. it really is crap. If you are talking about the first generation legacy BoR - it is ok though a 6L chest + helmet is simply better. That 7th blind link won't help you much.

It's the current version. I've never really been able to get a 6l. If I was stuck on a 5l, would it be a good filler item until i saved up enough fuses to 5l a chest?
It is better than a 4L, but honestly it is on par ... or even a bit worse than a 5L chest + helmet ... and i won't even compare it to a 6L ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 22, 2015, 11:32:01 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It is better than a 4L, but honestly it is on par ... or even a bit worse than a 5L chest + helmet ... and i won't even compare it to a 6L ...

Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I'll probably just use it while I save up for a 5l.
Hi Korgoth,

You say we really need to cap all resistances, does this also mean Chaos? Because I have a hard time getting Chaos resist up to 135 (for merciless).

Thanks in advance!
No i meant all elemental resistances. It would be nice to keep your chaos as high as possible of course but it isn't that important say somewhere around 0% chaos res at merciless is good enough .. but even if you can't reach that don't worry too much about it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 22, 2015, 1:38:02 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No i meant all elemental resistances. It would be nice to keep your chaos as high as possible of course but it isn't that important say somewhere around 0% chaos res at merciless is good enough .. but even if you can't reach that don't worry too much about it.

Thanks just on time, almost bought a belt with 20+ chaos res (+ other res) for 35 co.
"
Jaxom wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I'll probably just use it while I save up for a 5l.

Try buying a 5L white Astral Plate, usually 5-10c depending on the day, and hitting it with an Orb of Alchemy. I made this that way:
IGN: Frazetta
I got some mana problems with this build. Flicker costs like 48 mana and my max mana is 76 or so. I do got 0.2% mana leech and 1 after each kill + poach on blasphemy. Any suggestions?
Poacher's mark gives you mana per hit for each target that you hit ( including targets hit by your melee splash ) it seems strange that you have a problem with your mana.
Say you have a low level Poacher's mark ... say level 14 .. that's 10 mana per hit. With multistrike you hit 3 times for 48 mana that's 30 mana gained just by your poacher's mark .. and that's without hitting more than one target with splash, with just level 14 paocher's mark, without taking into account mana regen, mana leech, mana after kill etc. I really can't understand how you can have mana problems.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 22, 2015, 6:02:17 PM
"
Pwnmanship wrote:
I got some mana problems with this build. Flicker costs like 48 mana and my max mana is 76 or so. I do got 0.2% mana leech and 1 after each kill + poach on blasphemy. Any suggestions?

I agree with Korgoth, it's hard to tell without more info. Can you un-hide your characters so we can take a peek?

Also, you could try using 2 pts to get Mana Flows and see if that helps (max mana, intel, and mana regen)
IGN: Frazetta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info